Blade of the Damned Dagger
- Toy Weapon
- Approximately 16" toy dagger
- Flexible construction
- Skull and screaming faces details
- Totally "wicked" paint job
So, you are going up against some dark evil. You have been hunting it like the Winchester brothers hunt demons. Or the way that Batman chases down the Joker... or vice versa. Unfortunately, some prey have supernatural defenses that aren't always easy to prepare for. They might be immune to the standard methods, ignoring bullets and catching arrows in mid-air like it were a circus routine. You really need something a little more intense for this job.
This Blade of the Damned Dagger might just be the thing for you. This faux weapon has the look of something that can stop anything in its tracks! Some say it was blessed by a voodoo witch in the 1800s. Others believe it came from the depths of the hells and is here to unleash doom. The reality is that it is molded plastic and styled with countless skulls and a black and red color scheme that you could die for! But we're pretty sure it will trick whatever sinister beastie is on the horizon... or at least make a fantastic addition to your demon hunting costume.
- Has a hole in itBy Customer | February 12, 2023I don’t know why they put a hole in this toy to make room for a sale tag. Very bad design and once you take the tag off you are left with a hole the size of a 3 hole punch in the middle of the item.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2022I don’t usually do a lot of online reviews, but I’m definitely happy to on this one. Ordered these on a whim because they weren’t too expensive expecting some cheap, flimsy weapon that would be fine for a one off, throwaway costume for my daughter.
What I got instead were heavy, durable, and stylish prop daggers with spiked brass knuckles containing the trapped souls of the damned. They held up to several days of the kids fighting with them without showing a scratch, had a surprising amount of heft (I could barely tell they were foam, those things HURT if you get hit with them) and we’re still good to go a week later for Halloween.
Would definitely recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Heavy weightBy Anonymous | September 8, 2021Very realistic accessory wish it came with a holder other then that 5 out of 5 definitely a great addition to any customeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy gtubbs2660 | October 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?