Deluxe Velvet Cape w/ Red Satin Lining
- Hooded Cape
- Made of 100% polyester velvet & satin fabrics
- Black velvet shell, red satin lining
- Approximately 63 inches long
- Attached hood, button closure at the neck
What's the first thing they teach you at the Oxford School for Vampires? Dress the part! You'd think that wouldn't be the suggestion. You'd think they would encourage subtlety but it's hard to find pleasure in stalking a victim down a perfectly picturesque cobblestone passageway when you're dressed in a boring outfit made up of jeans and a t-shirt. No, you've given up daylight and silver jewelry for this lifestyle, you've got to make the most of it.
So, next time you're heading out to the haunt and want to add a little color to your midnight wardrobe don't forget the vampire standard, red satin. Yes, it lines capes as well as it lines coffins. With its soft texture and rich color, it might even give the illusion of a blush to your lifeless cheeks! Layer it over the rest of your spooky attire to give your sudden appearance that extra dramatic flair. It's Oxford School for Vampire approved!
- PerfectBy Beverly | November 11, 2018This cap was prefect for my costume. High quality fabric. Looked great and delivered fast.Was this review helpful to you?
- Here comes Winny!By Truly Roberts Vosberg | July 8, 2017This will look great for my Winifred Sanderson costume this year!Was this review helpful to you?