Hotel Transylvania Adult Mavis Tights
- 100% polyester
- Ribbed stretchy waistband
- Knitted-in stripes
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- One size fits most
Curious Vampire Powers
All know that mythological monsters have pretty detailed appearances. There are certain qualities that stand out immediately. You know that a ghost is going to be rather transparent. You also know that a werewolf should have a particularly large amount of fur (probably even when in their human form). Frankenstein's Monster better have some bolts ready for an electrical charge. (They hardly came with ready outlets in those days, after all.)
(Super)naturally, when it comes to the vampire, there are a number of expectations as well. Fangs. Bat wings. A handful of telekinetic powers at the ready. But, did you know that vampires also develop black and red stripes along their legs!? It's a for-sure way to identify vampires! All the research has suggested that it might be true. Well, actually, we've only seen them on one vampire. The rest are always wearing long robes, cloaks... or occasionally tight pants.
Design & Details
Alright, so maybe our suspicion is a little off, but if you want to look just like Mavis, these officially licensed Tights from Hotel Transylvania are a definite requirement. They are black tights with a stretchy waistband and knitted red stripes. A perfect way to complete your Mavis look!
Maybe the combo of blood red and black as night tights aren't a clear identifier of all vampires, but you'll be looking like Mavis from head to toe with the assistance of these officially licensed tights.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 3, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- DO NOT BUYBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Height 5`5 | Size StandardIf I could give 0 stars I would. These did NOT fit. Made for a 5 year old. DID NOT EVEN COME UP PAST MY KNEES. Absolutely HORRIBLE.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- sent kid’s tightsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Height 5’3 | Weight 110 | Size Standardthey were WAYYYYYYYY too small. like i’m almost positive these r children’s tights bcuz no way these could fit any adult. they only reached to mid-thigh n there’s no stretch to them :(Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not fit fir an adultBy Patty | October 12, 2021Height 5,9 | Weight 190 | Size StandardHorrible I don’t think it fits my goddaughter and she is 9 years old … to smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Curvy body types, read this.By Whyt | October 31, 2020Height 5’8 | Weight 150 lbs. | Size StandardI ordered these thinking they would stretch to fit my body like every other pair I’ve purchased, but this was not the case. These only pulled up to mid thigh on me. If you are curvy or thick, do not buy. I’m a size 9 in women’s pants and I have an hourglass body type. These are more like children’s nylons rather than adult. These are size small and shouldn’t be ordered unless you wear size small. These are not one size fits most, it’s one size fits one size.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?