Wicked Silence Latex Mask for Adults
- Over Head Latex Mask
- Latex mask
- Head boils
- Pale alien like skin
- Melted mouth
- Peers into your soul and eats it
Remember when silence used to be gold? Well now it's red.
Yes it is true, Halloween is the one time of year where it is acceptable to put on a scary mask, and freak the bageezus out of everyone you know. And we will take it. Because we all like to be frightened, and to frighten alike. We love it when our heart rate goes haywire. We love being terrified. We love Halloween. Simple as that. (Although you probably already knew that because you are on a website called HalloweenCostumes.com.)
So, this Halloween put on this Deadly Silence Mask. And we can all participate in scaring the bageezus out of one another. You might even win most frightening with this mask. And you rightly should win most frightening, just look at those boils, and the ears look like a more terrifying version of Spock ears. And that's not even mentioning the mouth. Seriously, what is going on there? It is a terrifying version of a bloody red silence.
- Got the shock valueBy ISRAEL G. | November 17, 2013Funny mask, huge hit.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Got the shock value Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Got the shock value No (0)
- Made for Andre the Giant: worthless as a costume.By ImaTotlQnt | November 5, 2022So...watched the video on how the masks are made. Watched them install nose bridges and brow pads, etc. Was impressed. I ordered the 'adult' size mask.
So all I got was a hollow mask that was so big I could turn my head and not touch the sides. No vision except straight forward. No inserts, no nose bridge, nothing. Andre the Giant would have had room to move around in this thing.
This product was a complete waste of money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018It wasnt at all what we thought it would be....Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the mask. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about it.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- BlahBy rahl | October 17, 2013Nice qualityWas this review helpful to you?