Blurp Charlie Mask
- Molded latex mask covers entire head
- Bloody demon skeleton emerging from man’s mouth--gory details
- Eye slits at top of skull for limited vision
- Look of sheer terror on man’s face
- Look of sheer pleasure on skeleton’s face
Isn't there an old urban legend that says if you sneeze with your eyes open, your eyeballs will fly out of their sockets? It can't possibly be true, because heads don't work like Nerf guns... but we've still been too chicken to try it out for ourselves. What if it turned out to be true, though? What other horrors have we been blissfully ignorant of as we skip haphazardly though life??
That's probably what people will wonder when they see you wearing this extra-creepy Blurp Charlie Mask. We're not quite sure if Charlie is the name of the skeleton demon, or of the poor sap who's face it's busting out of, but we definitely don't know what a "blurp" is. Is it a really intense burp that only happens when you drink pop rocks and soda during a full moon after saying an evil incantation, and results in you "blurping" up a skull-demon? Or, is it the sound you make when you sneeze really hard with your mouth open, and you yak up your own bones? You decide, and we'll just take your word for it.
- Worth the moneyBy Sierra | October 17, 2021Size StandardMy daughter loves this Soo much, the detail is great! She can't wait for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | June 9, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Anonymous | October 14, 2017GoodWas this review helpful to you?