Scary Nun Mask
- Scary Nun Mask
- 100% latex face mask w/ elastic security band
- Give 3 out of 4 people nightmares after looking at it
- Mask has openings at eyes and nostrils
Of course, if you're here, looking at this disturbing Nun mask, then you probably like scary things, just like Randi. You probably want to use this thing to scare your friends and family, and we have to say, that it totally delivers. The mask is made of molded latex that's shaped to look like a ghastly nun with black blood flowing out of her eyes, because...hey, why not? So, when you're ready to give everyone in your neighborhood some nightmares, just put this thing on and head outside!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy rebekah | October 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lexus22 | November 19, 2018It was a hit at the Halloween party.
Loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderfulBy Ophir Chakim | February 22, 2017wonderful!
Thank youWas this review helpful to you?