- Jason Hockey Mask
- Officially licensed
- White polyfoam hockey mask w/ brown and red accents
- Fits with elastic band
- (Actual item is more brown than depicted in picture)
Jason Voorhees is yet another classic movie monster with a tragic beginning. After he was mocked and bullied and eventually driven to his death by the cruel kids of Camp Crystal Lake, it’s almost hard to blame him for rising from the grave to take revenge with a machete. Granted, that’s maybe an extreme reaction, but you can’t help thinking that everything would have been different if people just took the effort to treat each other with kindness and respect. Let Jason be a lesson to us all: be nice to others now and perhaps they won’t come after you in a violent vendetta later.
Even as a vicious undead killer, Jason was still so self-conscious that he felt the need to hide his face behind the hockey mask that became his signature piece of apparel. Show your sympathy for Mr. Voorhees in this officially licensed Jason mask, crafted with white polyfoam and marked with brown and red accents showing the scars of his many battles. It’s sure to put a scare into any costume party. On the other hand, perhaps you could wear it while doing good deeds around the neighborhood. Is it too late to redeem Jason’s murderous image and turn the other cheek? Probably, but everything is worth a shot.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good pickBy Jason Voorhees 2013 | October 21, 2013I actually picked this up at the Spirit Halloween store in the Galleria Mall in my town. I paid $8.00 for it but they have a cheaper mask here, maybe next time I'll get it from here.
Really good mask, fits anyone's head size. Recommended in moon light and/or low light settings. Quality is good too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Jason MaskBy Anonymous | July 7, 2020Its a thin foam pancake looking thing with elastic strap and mesh over one eye. doesn't look like much like the photo. Its cheap so you get what you pay for.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good!By Current Customer | May 19, 2020Cheap price, looks pretty good!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Really cheaply made, and one of the eyes was missing the black mesh. It is obvious that there was never a piece of cloth there at all, not like it just fell off. Poor quality controlWas this review helpful to you?