Killer Knife Purse
- Wrist Strap
- 100% polyurethane canvas & faux leather
- Printed canvas knife blade pouch, faux leather handle
- Zipper runs along top edge of knife blade
- Handle has grommet & metal O-ring at end, can slide over a belt
- Webbing wrist strap attaches to O-ring with metal clip
- Pouch measures 10" long, 4" high, 1.5" thick
Say what you want about horror movie villains, but they always seem to be prepared. You don't see them stumbling around, looking for their cellphone, their wallet, and oh, maybe a lipstick to write a super scary message on the bathroom mirror while their next victim is relaxing in the shower. Nope, they know where everything is at all times! If you're dressing up as one of the many legendary deadly villains in Hollywood and beyond, you'll need to keep both your wits and your belongings close at hand!
This knife purse is a great way to complement your creepy, murderous costume. The surface is printed to look like a sharp chef's knife splattered in blood. It has a handle to help you keep it on hand even if you're on the run. A zipper runs along the top so you can be sure the basics that you need to bring along are nice and safe.
A Cast of Characters
Do you have a macabre sense of humor? Maybe a dark taste that runs deep? If so, you probably have more than one creepy costume on your dress-up bucket list. This knife purse will be a great staple for your costume wardrobe for years to come. After all, accessorizing is the best way to slay!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Joe | April 15, 2021Wonderful product. A great surprise for my wife that is convenient and has enough room for the essentials.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?