Kids Gorilla Costume
- Pair of Hands
- 80% polyester, 20% acrylic faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Molded vinyl chest inset panel
- Mask has molded vinyl face, faux fur hood covering entire head
- Small eye openings allow limited vision
- Gloves have molded vinyl fingers, faux fur cuffs
Do your kids ever get into some serious monkey business from time to time? If so, you could probably just wait it out, and they will calm down once they get all of that extra energy out of their system. But sometimes, if they really go ape, you may need to take drastic measures, like dressing them up in this awesome Kids Gorilla Costume, so they can really monkey around!
It may be hard to believe that a simple, fur covered suit could help your little ones bring out their inner animal, but trust us, it totally works. Lots of kids love jumping around and swinging from trees, no matter what they are wearing, and once they are dressed up in a furry bodysuit, their imaginations will run wild! They may just be playing in the yard or in their rooms, but they'll feel like they are playing deep within an untamed jungle, where beasts and natural wonders are behind every tree. Don't be surprised if you hear your little one growling and making jungle animal calls while they're at it, since this ferocious look can get kids pretty immersed in the action.
If your kiddos are ready to suit up in this costume, all they need to do is put on the realistic looking bodysuit and the gloves and mask to have a wild time of their own! The suit pieces are covered in soft poly/acrylic faux fur, and feature molded vinyl around the chest, face, and fingers for extra detail. Be sure to keep an eye on your bananas, since these little gorillas are going to get hungry when they're on the loose!
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||5 - 7||5 - 7|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Torso||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (16-18)||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
|X-Large (16-18)||Torso||30 1/2"||77cm|
- good costumeBy DonnaY | August 26, 2013I liked the costume. It seemed to be well made and is exactly what is stated in the description. BUT It does run a bit on the small size so order up one size, for a better fit.
I would recommend this costume to anyone! :DWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Colleen Fulmer | October 20, 2016My 12-year-old daughter loves it! It runs small, so order up! She normally wears a size 12 in girls and we ordered an XL.Was this review helpful to you?
- My Kid Loves ItBy Anonymous | October 20, 2016Fits Great and Great Quality. Very Happy with it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really Good QualityBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013This costume is great. My kids loved it and the quality is much better than I expected.Was this review helpful to you?