Replica Wood Shield
- Molded plastic shield is 16" diameter
- Shaped and painted to look like wood with iron edge band
- Flexible plastic grip loop on back
So, your LARP crew is just strolling through the Caverns of Eternal Darkness and a giant cave troll comes crashing through a wall. Somebody needs to tank that bad boy, while the rogue in your crew sneakily maneuvers to his unguarded backside, (you know, to get some flanking action in). You might not be able to quite see the awesome maneuvers from the rogue, but they are epic, no doubt. At least they will be when he finally strikes.
But, what happens when the troll decides that you are the perfect target (undoubtedly as you have started to tank him)? Do you have a way to deflect his attacks? No? Well, now you do. This Replica Wood Shield can stop a swipe of his massive ax from taking your head off. Then when he is fully focused on you, the rogue will be able to perform his epic attack. Just don't forget that there is always a psych out death. That troll will get up one more time.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect ShieldBy Susan | June 4, 2020Size StandardAlthough, smaller than a true replica, this is perfect for my wall display. Looks like real wood.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know about the dimensions of this Viking shield. If you take a picture of your finished display, feel free to share it with us, that sounds very neat!
- Bad Handle for AdultsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016The good news? The front of the shield looks amazing. Despite being plastic, the paint job on the front really does a great job of making it look like real metal and wood.
The bad news? This was almost completely unusable, since the handle was really uncomfortable for an adult-sized person. I'd probably give it a fourth star if I had been buying it for a kid and not for myself.Was this review helpful to you?