Horned Viking Kids Helmet
- Horned Viking Kids Helmet
- Firm foam helmet molded & painted to look like weathered iron & bronze
- Horns are stuffed velour fabric w/ faux fur trim at base
- Does not provide actual battle protection
Is your child finally ready to join the raiding party? Is he ready to charge into battle, like the brave little Viking warrior that he is? Are you ready to put a little battle axe in his hands and send him into battle? Well, cool your jets there! Before you can send your little marauder off into the world of combat, you might want to equip him with the right look. He needs some armor, specifically a helmet and no ordinary helmet will do! Yes, he needs a majestic looking helm with horns and plenty of fur. That ought to scare his enemies on the battlefield. He needs this horned Viking helmet!
This kids Viking helmet might not be entirely historically accurate, since our history experts tell us that Vikings didn’t wear horns on their heads. They also tell us that their helmets were made out of heavy metals. Ours is made out of foam, which is much easier to lug around than metal and the stuffed horns are made out of soft material, so no animals were harmed in the making of this helmet. So really, this helmet is much better than the actual Viking helmets from the days of old!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Best Viking Helmet!By Current Customer | November 8, 2018This Viking helmet was WAY better than the normal hard, plastic, uncomfortable things sold elsewhere. I can't believe the reasonable price. It's made of some flexible thick stuff and was really well made. The horns stayed up and are fabric stuffed with padding. The fur was the best part. Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect for my 8 year oldBy Tiff | September 28, 2021Height 4' 5" | Weight 88 | Size StandardThis helmet is really cool! It is soft and lightweight, so my son will actually keep it on. But it looks well made and doesn't look cheap. Also, it doesn't look like it's going to flop around on his head, so no need to figure out how to pin it to his head. It's just what the kids viking costume needed to make his look perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?