Vikings Lagertha Lothbrok Women's Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Shirt: 97% polyester, 3% cotton; Tunic & Pants: 100% polyester faux suede, flannel, broadcloth & mesh
- Broadcloth shirt has metallic brocade ribbon at neckline & buttoned front placket
- Faux suede & mesh tunic has back zipper, decorative lacing
- Narrow faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone metal buckle
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Mesh & faux suede gauntlets have cord lacing through metal eyelets
- Foam-backed faux suede boot tops slide on
- Shield & sword shown in photo are sold separately
- History Channel officially licensed
Are you ready to get in touch with your inner shieldmaiden? Us modern folks might have to do a little toughening up before we step into her fur-lined boots. Growing up as a Viking she probably has swum in the icy water of the fjords from the time she was a little girl. We've seen her take blows in battle. We've seen her plot to come back to the top after her position is threatened by both men and women in her life. She doesn't give up. As one of the toughest Vikings around, she always ends up on top!
Details & Design
Our designers were pumped to put together this licensed Lagertha costume from the hit series, Vikings. You'll feel ready for anything in this layered costume. An embroidered base shirt is layered under a faux chainmail and leather textured tunic. Detailed make the leather vest look intricate while the chainmail texture is repeated in the short sleeves and skirt. The texture is repeated in the lace-up silver gauntlets as well. The look is polished off with brown pants and boot tops so you'll be ready to take on whatever comes your way. Want to add your own finish? Copy her braided hairstyles and heavily lined eyes while arming yourself with our licensed Viking props.
To become shield wall ready, we suggest you start your training now. Turn your shower nob to cold for a shocking wake up in the morning. Eat gruel and dried fish for every meal. Instead of hitting the gym try running through the forest pretending while listening to dramatic action music and throwing an ax at a target in your backyard. And when your friend is complaining about that jerk at work shout, "shield wall!" and confront the problem. Or you could just get in touch with your inner Viking with this rugged Lageartha costume. Just make sure you keep your shield on hand. Lagertha is always ready for a fight!
|X-Small||Tunic Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||27" - 37"||69cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||29" - 40"||74cm - 102cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32" - 43"||81cm - 109cm|
|Large||Pants Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||34" - 47"||86cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?