Vikings Ragnar Lothbrok Mens Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Tunic has embossed faux leather, zipper closure at the back and attached apron
- Tunic has stitching on the hemline and lacing on the shoulders
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Belt is embossed faux leather with hook and loop fastener
- Boot covers have hook and loop fastener
- Officially licensed
THE PROPHECY BEGINS
Our office Seer doesn't usually have a ton to say. To be honest, a bunch of us are beginning to wonder why we even keep her around. "Trent of the number counters feasts upon the quarry of the unwary" is hardly a world-shattering insight... though it did help us realize where all our lunches were going. However, we know she's serious when she starts bringing up the All-Father and says that a warrior of legend is about to sail from our docks!
So, we're getting everything ready for the new Earl (and maybe even King). That means preparing a whole fleet of ships for all the trips out west and plenty of ingredients for the various feasts that we know we'll be having. (Don't worry. Trent isn't helping out with that part of the preparation!) Anyway, you best get ready for some of the craziest adventure that you can imagine, because you're going to last at least four seasons when you set out with us!
DESIGN & DETAILS
The Seer has spoken and our clan designers have raided at least a dozen settlements to gather enough materials for this officially licensed Ragnar Lothbrok Costume. This exclusive look includes everything you need to step into the role of the protagonist of Vikings. Start with an embossed tunic and matching belt that each look like worn leather. (Can't have you looking like this is your first fight, after all!) The pants have an elastic waist for easy wear and the boot covers are laser cut to look like leather plates! Get yourself an axe and shield and you might not even need the aid of the gods.
WATCH OUT FOR BLIND DRIVERS
Once you go to fulfill the prophecy as Ragnar, we recommend that you watch out for some of those warnings. Especially in modern days, a blind taxi driver is a dangerous route to take! You don't want this Ragnar Costume lasting longer than you do, after all.
|Small||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 48"||86cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 54"||97cm - 137cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | September 19, 2019Great quality, shipped fast. I recommend going up 1 size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Look!By Anonymous | October 24, 2018Very impressed with the quality. Took measurements before ordering, and everything fit perfectly, though there isn’t much “give” to the costume, it still looks great. The boot covers and the belt are a little snug, but were easily extended with a bit of velcro. Planning on switching out the pants for leather ones, for the look and warmth. The pants that came with the costume are also great quality, but a little thin to be wearing out in really cold weather.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the costume!By Current Customer | October 10, 2018Lots of cool aesthetic details. Only issue is the top is a bit snug and no stretch.Was this review helpful to you?