Adult Nordic Viking Costume
- 2 Belts
- Single Gauntlet
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Adult Nordic Viking Costume
- Tunic & pants 100% polyester cloak 55% polyester 35% cotton 10% rayon fabric & faux fur, & leather
- Pullover cap-sleeved tunic has V-placket, front panel of embossed faux leather
- Faux suede pants have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Faux leather belts have antique brass-tone metal buckles
- Duck cloth cape has wide faux fur collar, faux leather strap w/ slits to thread a belt through to fasten
- Faux fur gauntlet has elastic in top edge
- Embossed faux leather boot tops have wide faux fur cuffs, elastic in top edge
- Toy weapon and shield each sold separately
- Official uniform of draugr slaying tough guys and LARPers
This Adult Nordic Viking Costume brings a barbaric style that could scare the pants off of any draugr warrior (do draugr warriors even wear pants) that comes your way! The costume comes with a faux leather breastplate, along with matching faux suede pants. Faux fur accents (no animals were harmed making this costume) along the shoulder and boot covers add for an authentic Viking touch that might even make you feel like a raiding a village or two. A matching faux fur arm gauntlet finishes the look.
Once you have this entire ensemble on, you may feel the intense urge to grow a manly beard so you can head out to a life of troll-slaying. Our only further advice is to make sure you equip yourself with one of our mighty Viking weapons and shields, since you can never be too prepared when facing off against those deadly trolls!
|X-Small||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Small||Boot Top Height||18"||46cm|
|Small||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Small||Boot Top Height||19"||48cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Boot Top Height||19"||48cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|Large||Boot Top Height||19"||48cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great qualityBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I selected this costume since it wasn't cheesy looking like some of the other viking costumes. Overall, I was pretty pleased with the outfit. The front looks like leather armor and the fur pieces really add a cool look to it. I basically ended up looking like a guy from Skyrim, but I was totally okay with that.
The only negatives about the costume are that the cape can slide around out of position when you're moving around, so you may have to readjust it a bunch of times throughout the night and there are ZERO pockets, so make sure to get a pouch or something so you can carry your wallet or phone. Those are the only reasons that this costume didn't get 5 stars from me.Was this review helpful to you?
- The design is beautiful, but...By Erik | October 13, 2022The design is beautiful, but the execution on how it was created is another story. The belts (though were size accurate to what was listed on the size chart) are flimsy, and I don't trust the one belt that acts as a sash across the chest to hold the heavy cape. I can just tell it's all going to come apart before I even wear it.
Also, the fur arm gauntlet, keeps slipping despite the elastic, and there is some weird twine, that I thought you tighten to keep the gauntlet in place, but the way the picture shows it it's just wrapped around - still looks lazy.
The costume needed to come with instructions on how to figure the cape.
I will be returning.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is well made but just a bit tight in the chest/armhole areasBy Ron | September 8, 2022Height 6"3" | Weight 238 | Size LargeThe costume is well made for the price but I found that the chest size in the large is a little taut for a 44 chest. It says it will fit a 45 inch chest. The cloak has a belt and shoulder pad that is a little tricky to work with but has an elastic belt loop that was buried in the faux fur that I did not find at first. I also had to untie the two pieces flip the one piece to the right side and then retie and put the laced bowtie under the belt instead of on top as they had it. I am pleased with the costume and this is the second time I have ordered a costume from Halloween Costumes.com and have been pleased with both orders.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- mehBy Jeremy | October 30, 2020Height 70inches | Weight 265 | Size X-Largepants an belt were fine. shirt is a little tight, kind expected that my chest is 51-52 inches. the arm hole are ridiculously small, have to alter to get my arms in. Arm sleeve fits my form arm but i did break the strings to do that. the cape belt is a little tight, not uncomfortable though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?