Plus Size Nordic Viking Costume
- 2 Belts
- Single Gauntlet
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Plus Size Nordic Viking Costume
- Tunic % pants 100% polyester cloak 55% polyester 35% cotton 10% rayon fabric faux fur & leather
- Pullover cap-sleeved tunic has V-placket, front panel of embossed faux leather
- Faux suede pants have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Faux leather belts have antique brass-tone metal buckles
- Duck cloth cape has wide faux fur collar, faux leather strap w/ slits to thread a belt through to fasten
- Faux fur gauntlet has elastic in top edge
- Embossed faux leather boot tops have wide faux fur cuffs, elastic in top edge
- Toy weapon and shield each sold separately
You can achieve the look of a serious Viking boss man when you go in this exclusive Nordic Viking costume! It's made and designed by us right here at HalloweenCostumes.com, and you can bet your favorite battleaxe that we dug our noses into the history books to get this look right. The only question is, do you think you have what it takes to join the horde?
The details and craftsmanship on this plus size costume are sure to give you the confidence you need to jump in a long boat and set sail towards glory. A tunic, pants, and cape combination make this an easy costume to assemble, and equally easy to wear if you picture yourself in a plundering spree or just sitting back and enjoying the festivities in the great hall. A heavy "woven" faux leather panel is attached to the pullover tunic, to make it look like you are seriously armored up. Faux fur trim on the cape, gauntlet and boot tops are sure to give you that Nordic warrior cred, and whether you add a fearsome mask or you want to make sure your opponents can see the whites of your eyes on the battlefield, you're going to have a top notch look with this ensemble. Fulfill your Viking destiny with this exclusive costume, and we're sure there's going to be a spot saved for you right next to Odin at the big table...
|2X||Waist||46" - 56"||117cm - 142cm|
|2X||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
|3X||Waist||47" - 57"||119cm - 145cm|
|3X||Pants Outseam||34 1/2"||88cm|
|3X||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
|4X||Waist||48" - 58"||122cm - 147cm|
|4X||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
|5X||Waist||54" - 64"||137cm - 163cm|
|5X||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
|6X||Waist||56" - 66"||142cm - 168cm|
|6X||Boot Top Height||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume for the priceBy Matt | September 12, 2020Height 5'9 | Weight 215 | Size 2XGood costume for the price. Its a little tight in the sleeve. Other than that it fits good and not snug. Poke a hole in the belts to make them fit tight. Leather looking material is thin but as long as you're not actually try to go into battle wearing this you should get some years out of it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume for the price Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Great costume for the price No (0)
- Fit perfect!By Daniel | March 1, 2022Height 6 | Weight 330 | Size 3XThis fit exactly as I hoped it would it. Its definitely made of light and cheaper materials, but exactly what you would expect for the price, and actually was nice because it never felt too hot. I’m a large guy and it felt perfect around the stomach and waste. The only issue I had was the arm holes were too small but I just took a scissor and cut about a 1 inch slit right up the middle of each, and then it was perfect. I got many compliments on my outfit at the ren fest.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 22, 2019Great worth the moneyWas this review helpful to you?