Vikings Bjorn Ironside Men's Costume
- Tunic: 63% polyester, 34% cotton, 3% rayon faux linen; pants and vest: 100% polyester faux leather & faux suede fabrics
- Pullover faux linen tunic has quilted padding on lower portion of sleeves
- Slim-fit faux suede pants have elastic waistband
- Pullover faux leather vest has distressed finish, appliqued braided strips on front
- Vest has straps at side seams that fasten with gold-tone metal buckles
- Faux leather belt has O-ring fastener
- Toy shield & axe pictured each sold separately
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
HEIR TO THE NORTH
Ruling an entire realm of Vikings is... complicated. Even when you have a Seer who is telling you what is going to end up happening, well, they tend to just tell you cryptic things about when you're going to die, so it isn't exactly always helpful. That is why, sometimes, it is better to be the firstborn of the ruler, instead. It gives you plenty of time to watch your father wield his axe and all that authority. Definitely gives you something to emulate!
And, best yet, it gives you a clear idea of what you need to avoid when it is your turn to take leadership over the clan. From there, you can go around and finish off the things left incomplete. You can address all those old betrayals and bring vengeance down on those who brought the end to your father's legacy. From there? Well, we recommend that you maybe move forward with less obsession about allowing your fate to happen. Make your own fate!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Well, we're getting ahead of ourselves. Start off your earlier life with this officially licensed Bjorn Ironside Costume from Vikings. This exclusive look was crafted by our own Made By Us costume team in partnership with History Channel. It comes with a long-sleeved tunic that has quilted padding on the lower portion of the sleeves. The vest has faux leather, metal studs, and appliqued braided trim that gives it an authentic armored look. You also get a pair of pants and a faux leather belt but, let's face it, you're here for that realistic faux armor style. And that's why we made it!
THE ONGOING DESTINY
Ragnar might give himself fully to the fate decreed by the Seer, but Bjorn isn't afraid to stir things up. Explore all the strange lands you desire and know that you're going to inspire your own kind of tales when you get this Bjorn costume for men and wield your mighty axe!
|Small||Tunic Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 38"||74cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 41"||81cm - 104cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 44"||89cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 48"||99cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great qualityBy Joseph | October 14, 2021Height 5'4" | Weight 135 | Size MediumSturdy fabric and good stitching. Quality was better than expected. way better than the typical Halloween store costumes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible QualityBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Size LargeI initially ordered a large based on the measurements listed in the size chart. Did not fit whatsoever! I immediately ripped the shirt to shreds trying to put it on. The material is awful quality and does not offer any kind of stretch or movement. The stitching is poor and come undone very easily. Not worth the money that they are asking for it!!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?