Warrior Viking Women's Costume
- Pair of Boot Cuffs
- Tunic body 49% acrylic 39% polyester 12% modacrylic sleeves 66% polyester 24% cotton 10% rayon pants 100% polyester poplin, canvas & faux leather
- 100% acrylic faux fur
- Tunic has faux fur body w/ open front--cinch w/ belt to hold closed
- Tunic has canvas sleeves w/ appliqued faux leather strips & decorative metal studs
- Wide faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Decorative metal studs on front of belt
- Poplin pants have elastic back waistband
- Pants have stitched faux leather side stripes
- Faux fur boot cuffs have hook & loop fastener at back
- Helmet and weapon shown in photo are each sold separately
Every once in a while do you just want to let go of it all and go berserk? For the most part, all of us keep our fierce side in check. We get up on time in the morning, drive to work, put in our eight or more hours, drive home, eat dinner, do the laundry, go to bed, and do it again in the morning. With all this structure what are we supposed to do with our wild side? After working hard day after day every girl deserves to go a little berserk, at least temporarily!
Well, there's no better way to go berserk than channeling your Viking identity. The word itself was invented to describe a Norse warrior. There are no people that could let go of their civil restraints like those Northern warriors, in fact, those warriors that earned the title of berserker believed that they had transformed from human to beast when they were in the midst of a battle like well timed werewolves. Wouldn't that be a nice skill to have when you're getting tailgated by that guy in a Lexus in rush hour traffic? Running into battle while howling with their painted faces, horned helmets, and fur tunics we can't imagine what those uptight Brits must have felt as they watched the Norse storm their beaches.
Whether you can picture yourself as a shield maiden or full on lady berserker, we're sure you've got plenty of wild energy to let loose. This faux fur tunic with faux leather belt would make that oppressive English king tremble on his throne. You'll storm the shores of that costume party and raid that trophy table, take them all with you. Sure, you're usually polite but not when you're this fierce Viking. All you need is your helmet and weapon of choice be it a sword or battle axe and no one will be able to stop you. So save your spreadsheet, turn off that computer, clock out, and go berserk!
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- DisappointingBy Ellie | September 8, 2021Height 5'5" | Weight 190lbs | Size X-LargeThis was my first order from halloweencostumes, and unfortunately I was underwhelmed. The pants fit at the waist and have an elastic band in the back, but the rest of the leg was very loose and baggy, does not look good. The fur part of the top does not button or clasp closed, I guess it's held together by the belt, which is velcro and will unstick with the slightest bend or movement. For how baggy the rest of the outfit is, the belt is very tight. The sleeves feel and look fairly cheap, they fit at the top of the arm but the rest of the arm is again very loose and baggy. I will repurpose the fur from the top and use the boot cuffs to make my own outfit, otherwise this costume is unfortunately unwearable.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?