Women's Plus Size Dark Viking Dress Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Waist Sash
- 3 Necklaces
- Women's Plus Size Dark Viking Dress
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Velvet dress has back zipper, attached faux suede waist sash
- Brocade ribbon trim at neckline, hemline & sleeves
- Faux fur shawl has ribbon ties
- Braided faux leather headband has elastic at back
- 2 necklaces are beaded, 1 is a metal medallion on a faux leather cord
- Rule the horde in luxury and style!
This costume has all of the gorgeous details that we would expect to find in a Viking queen's daily wear. The elegant velvet gown features brocade trim that accents the hemline, neck, and forms an authentic looking wrap down the contrasting sleeves. Intricately detailed necklaces are included to provide a touch of royal elegance. A stunning red sash ties as desired to complement the deep black body of the dress, and a faux fur shawl to top it all off firmly establishes your place at the top of the Norse hierarchy.
With this stunning ensemble, you too can become a dark warrior queen of the night. Made and designed by us, this plus size costume comes in sizes 1X-3X, so you can find a fit that will let you lead your group. Just pick up this HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive look, and be ready to lead your party on one heckuva exciting voyage!
|3X||Dress Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|4X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Dress Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Beautiful High Quality!By Momto6 | October 6, 2016So pleased with the quality of the dress. Really BEAUTIFUL materials and trim! I have uploaded a couple close up photos and a photo of the back side for those of you who were wondering what it looks like, cute design right? I especially love the detail of the brocade trim, it is so pretty on the black velvet. I am mainly writing this review to say THANK YOU for designing and offering beautiful high quality women's costumes that are modest and I will feel comfortable wearing to family and school parties, parades, and trunk or treats. There are way too many cheap and revealing women's costumes on the market and not enough of this modest high quality type. I am so pleased to find your website with so many great options for modesty at a great price! I feel like these are easily stage worthy costumes. (I purchased three different styles of these "made by us" costumes offered here, and every one of them excellent quality, I cant wait to dress up with my kids this year!) I love the length of this gown, It is so much fun to dress up in long gowns for Halloween, and my kids tell me I look pretty :)
My one concern: I am not quite sure how the model has tied on the fur shawl. I don't think I am doing it right, and would love some pointers...
Also I think I might prefer the belt was not attached as my waist is higher than average.
Note on fit: The measurements in the sizing info are accurate, yet the black velvet stretches alot, but keeps its shape, so it is forgiving and flattering. I ordered a 2X, yet I was initially nervous about the 42" waist measurement listed for this gown in 2X. No need to worry there, plenty of stretch. . It measures 42" un-stretched, but I was able to stretch it up to 48" if I need to and it feels like it could stretch more. This will totally work as a maternity dress if I need it to next year:) So if you are worried the measurements are just a touch too small, there is a good chance the stretchy material will help you out...
Love this dress!Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus Size Viking DressBy Drgore86 | March 15, 2018i absolutely love this costume! a true size 3x that comfortably zips up without any problems and is still big enough to have a bit of room for my chest area!
the dress didn't drag on the ground, it perfectly was at my shoe top level so i didn't step on the dress.. i wore this at a local Renaissance Faire (3-10-18) and i was complimented all day about how much people loved my costume! everyone thought that i sewn this myself, but i told them that i hired others to make it for me(you guys!)
this outfit was simply amazing for me and i'm so happy to have it in my medieval collection of costumes! THANK YOU!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look incredible! Thanks for sharing the review and the photo, as residents of Minnesota we welcome you to join our Renaissance Festival anytime you'd like. Enjoy the costume, and thanks again.
- Absolutely GORGEOUS!By WendySusskind | November 2, 2019This dress is so well made, you would be lucky to find something in a regular dress shop to equal the design, fabric and sewing. The attention to detail is clearly seen. My only difficulty came from having to hem it because it was too long, or I am too short. I ordered 1X and I was surprised it was overall just a little large. I needed to cut at least 4" off the bottom so I wouldn't trip, so I carefully cut the entire hem off 2" above the brocade, then cut the extra length off, then sewed the hem back on just above the brocade and no one was wiser! The wig tied the outfit together and I am very happy with my purchase. I will wear it again and again for special occasions and now I have a reason to go to my next Renaissance Fair! I'm pictured with my partner who won 2nd prize for the Skeleton King that also came from HC! Love you guys!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very ImpressedBy Anonymous | September 30, 2016This is not your typical cheap costume quality, this was very good quality for the price. I was pleasantly surprised. The dress is very nice and fits well and the faux fur really soft. It is too long for me but as I am 5'1" I fully expected that.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Comfortable CostumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I bought this costume to wear to a masquerade ball. I was the only one wearing this costume and it was awesome. I found a Viking helmet with horns and a an awesome sword and shield. I looked great. I received a lot of compliments and high fives! This costume is warm and very comfortable. I know I will wear this one again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Viking QueenBy Denise Parker | October 15, 2019Great costume. Fits great.Was this review helpful to you?
- WoW! Grat qualityBy Claire Putnam | October 9, 2019I have ordered online costumes and the fit is either to tight or the material cheap. This dress was neither. It is perfect! Cant wait for the Halloween Party! I for once will feel good about my costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Chuck | March 23, 2019Very cool and stylish!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018extremely well made!! I plan on wearing this to our viking festivities in the near future!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice, good fitBy Anonymous | August 25, 2016The dress fits according to size guide and material and details are above average for costumes. The color and trim are excellent and everything looks and fits as advertised. I'm very pleased with my purchase. The only problem is there is no instructions about how to wear the faux fur cape. It has strings but they not clear what they tie to and they don't cross the body. Perhaps they tie around the shoulders but then you need someone to tie them and untie them. The necklaces are very cheap and won't last long. They are only the bead ones (as stated online, clearly) and the horn is extra. Personally, I think the should show costume as is, but I did read the fine print and ordered a drinking horn.Was this review helpful to you?