Women's Viking Vixen Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Half Helmet
- 100% polyester fabric; 84% polyester/16% acrylic faux fur
- Peasant-style pullover minidress
- Skirt can be shortened if desired w/ draw cords at left hip
- Dress has elastic at neckline & sleeve cuffs
- Faux leather corset has 2 lacing panels at front, stretch knit back panel
- Faux-fur-trimmed cape attaches to shoulders of dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Faux leather belt has decorative metal eyelets, hook & loop fastener at back
- Stretch knit & faux fur wrist cuffs slide on
- Molded plastic half-helmet has elastic band
It's been said that love is a battlefield. But to some people, those words might sound a little out of order. The valkyrie who must have inspired this Women's Viking Vixen Costume, for example, would probably say a battlefield is love, or whatever was closest in Old Norse. And people like us, who enjoy mixing things up, might assert that field is a love battle—though we can't claim to know what that means!
That's okay, because there's almost as much difference of opinion about the historical Vikings as there is about love and war. Were they rabid marauders? Adventurous seafarers? Master merchants? Opera enthusiasts? Did the real Vikings even wear horns on their helmets? There aren't a lot of easy answers, even if you're an archaeologist. That's why we stick to Halloween costumes: because when we see a shieldmaiden outfit with great faux leather details and a majestic fur-lined cape in powder blue, we know exactly what to think and feel. It's awesome! And we didn't even need a PhD!
When you're wearing this strapping armor, you get to decide whether being a Viking means raiding and pillaging, knocking a few heads together, or just shattering wine glasses in a hail of high notes. As soon as you get your hands on one of these costumes, your fate becomes your own—though we'd also be happy to set you up with a couple of battle-ready accessories. Then you'll be totally free to cut loose and go berserk!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- fast shipment!By Anonymous | November 14, 2014Love it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Dakotah Knox | October 30, 2020Size MediumI loved the costume however when I opened it the helmet was broken into several pieces. Super bummed about that and would recommend better packaging.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good - need to work on assemblyBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- OverpricedBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018The helmet of course comes snapped in half. It’s a very flimsy piece of cheap plastic, not a full helmet either. True to size. Ordered a large. It’s very short. I am 5’8 (long torso, short legs) and I don’t dare to bend over - I have a flat butt so if you’ve got a large booty, it’ll be shorter in the back. The cape is attached with velcro. It holds well, as long as you do not lift your arms up more than half way. The corset is as pictured in the front (you must lace it up yourself) but the back of the corset is the same cloth as the dress. The arm bands are quite large and will need to be stitched up to stay in place. The dress itself has 3/4 sleeves. I don’t understand the blue colored cape (personal preference maybe). I like the costume better without it. It gives more of a Bar Maid look.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun costume!By Current Customer | January 23, 2018Loved everything about it except the 1/2 helmet. Great vixen Viking costume even without the wig, shield or sword. Got an extra full helmet - absolutely worth the price for that. Great costume for the price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Viking costume womenBy Meow | October 23, 2016It is a beautiful costume.. i was expecting a full helmet so i was a little bit disapointed by the helmet but still the costume is very nice!!!Was this review helpful to you?