Women's Red Viking Wig
- Women's Red Viking Wig
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Styled w/ long waves & narrow braids
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The Viking life was hard but beautiful. The Norse lived in a harsh yet bewitching land, they farmed between fjord and mountains, in a cold climate right by the sea. While the men were away, shipping off to trade or raid, the women took control of the farms. It wasn't a meager task, the amount of work to do was staggering. At night, though, the community would come together in the warmth of the fire as they wove tapestries or braided each other's hair and told the intricate legends of their people.
Capture some of the romance of the Viking village when you put on this gorgeous red wig. With a long braid and soft curls, you'd look right at home standing on the docks looking out for the returning ships. Pair it with one of our Viking dresses and you'll almost be able to smell the salty sea. With those long locks, someone may just mistake you for the Goddess Freyr.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Total MessBy Serena | November 5, 2019I received this wig with the packaging opened. The wig was sliding half out of the packaging. It was tangled up in the hair net. By the time I was able to get the wig out of the hair net it was a mess. I put it on, it was heavy, the cap seemed stretched out so it wouldn't stay on my head, even if I used a million bobby pins. I tried to fix the wig so it didn't look like a tangled mess. But with it being so long it turned more so into dreadlocks. DisappointedWas this review helpful to you?
- Tangled MessBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019My wig came opened. I could barely get the hair net out, because the wig was all tangled. Too much hair made it too heavy to stay on my head even if I used a million bobby pins. The cap of the wig seemed stretched out. The cap does not have a strap to make the cap adjustable. I spent over 6 hours trying to fix it and pieces started to become dreadlocks so I gave up.Was this review helpful to you?
- My first red wigBy Jane | October 23, 2019This came in a plastic bag with the hairnet intact! I really appreciated the hairnet because it will help keep its shape. It looks good on the foam head for styling. I can't wait to wear it with everything else.Was this review helpful to you?