Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Sexy Costume
- Hooded cape
- 90% polyester/10% cotton gingham, broadcloth & interlock knit; 100% polyester satin
- Styled as peasant blouse w/ skirt & corset; back zipper
- Elastic edging in neckline & sleeves of white broadcloth blouse portion
- Red & white gingham high-waisted skirt has built-in lace-edged petticoat
- Black interlock corset panels have ribbon lacing
- Lace-edged white broadcloth apron overlay on skirt
- Red satin waist-length hooded cape has self-fabric ties at neck
- *Corset ribbon lacing color may vary
Grandma (or should we say, "grandma"?) will be quite surprised when you make it to her little house in the woods on your next visit. You probably aren't the Little Red Riding Hood she quite remembers. You're all grown up now, and you know how to handle those big, bad wolves when they come calling. And they definitely will. Alluring, eye-catching and yet unmistakably everyone's favorite wolf-fighting heroine, this Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Costume is the only way to head out into those scary woods this Halloween!
This dress has everything you need to recreate the legendary fairy tale in your own unique, adult way. That includes a red-and-white checkered gingham skirt with an attached petticoat underneath, for that truly Old World look. It also comes with a fetching peasant blouse and corset combo that's laced enticingly up the front. And let's not forget the feature that makes Little Red Riding Hood... well... Little Red Riding Hood! That, of course, is the iconic red hooded cape... but this one comes in a sultry, satiny fabric that lets everyone know you're a much different Red Riding Hood. All this comes in just two easy-to-wear yet fetching pieces, for a simple but impressive way to suit up this Halloween.
So head out on the town with confidence in this outfit, and be ready to deal with the big bad wolf, or, much more likely, many of them! In the Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Costume, you'll look like something right out of a Grimm Brothers' fairy tale... but with a very modern twist!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super cute, lots of compliments!By Maria L | November 14, 2019This one piece dress came and fit well. I loved that the costume was made out of cotton and not than cheap thin synthetic material most other costumes are made of. The white shirt, apron and skirt were made from a cotton broad cloth material. The black "corset was a soft, knit stretchy cotton. The corset was sewn into the costume and did not detach. You could adjust the strings to tighten it however with stretchy material, it was not reducing your waistline. I'm 5'8 and typically wear a size 20. I got the 3X and if they had a 2X that fit would have been better. Sizing was accurate according to the size chart. Very happy with my purchase.
I didn't like the hood that came with it, and replaced it with a long hood. I received compliments all night. Great purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By H | November 14, 2018I love this costume. It is of good quality. I used the size chart to determine what size to order and it was accurate. Received a lot of compliments that night. I chose Parcel Preferred Plus shipping and received it very fast.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume!By Anonymous | October 8, 2014Super cute, fits well. The back of the dress is black from the waist up, only the front has the white blouse and sleeve. Cape is a bit smaller than it looks in the picture. All in all, well worth the money, and I can't wait to wear it for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019I LOVE this costume. It fit extremely well and is super adorable. I have really bad body image issues and honestly wearing this I felt confident as ever. I will DEFINITELY be ordering from here every year. It came on time and all around I'm just very happy with my whole order.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's supposed to be a plus sizeBy Current Customer | October 5, 2016so basically my upper torso doesn't have a good fit, I'm not even that big, only got plus size to fit a bit longer in the skirt area... overalls good buy, just please think of the larger chested girls!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By wendy schmidt | September 13, 2016I was really surprised how well made this costume is. The dress is nice fabric and not the real cheap stuff , plus it fit me yea. thank youWas this review helpful to you?