Full Moon Fury Costume for Kids
- Shoulder Pad
- Full-Head Mask
- Faux fur: 50% acrylic, 50% polyester; fabric & fiberfill: 100% polyester
- Fiberfill-stuffed shoulder pad fits over head & has elastic at sides
- Pullover shirt styled as short-sleeved faux leather vest
- Shirt has faux fur sleeves and front inset, padding in sleeves for bulky look
- Full-head mask has molded vinyl face, faux fur hood
- Small eye openings alongside snout allow limited vision
Don't Fight the Night
The sun is going down. A tired looking, unhinged fella is begging his friends to tie him up and make sure the knots are tight. He's recently caught a bad case of werewolf during a camping trip gone wrong. His friends tie him up and lock the door tight at the top of the stairs. They might even build a barricade. But something goes wrong. They might forget the cellar door that leads straight to the outdoors. Fred might insist on checking on their pal after hearing a long struggle then silence, telling his friends, "I'll only be a minute. I've just gotta make sure he's all right". The next thing you know, Fred's been bitten and the wolf is loose!
Your child will love feeling like a wild beast in this faux leather and faux fur costume. The look features a torn up black vest and shaggy wolf sleeves. It's topped with a tough wolf mask with snarling teeth and angry looking red eyes. Pair the top and mask with your child's most torn up pair of jeans and he'll be ready to head into the wilderness.
"Were" it with Style
The point is, even if you tie the wolf up, he's always going to escape. The draw of the full moon is just too much. What you gotta do is lean in. Plan your weekend getaways around the full moon. Invest in a cabin that's hours away from all other human life. Once you're there, hole up with the doors locked and the windows blocked and watch your favorite Rom-Coms as your werewolf loved one rips around outside. In the morning, take out a raw steak and enjoy the fresh country air. If you're going to be a werewolf, you might as well do it right!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Height 4'5" | Weight 60 | Size MediumGot the medium for my 9 year old. Perfect fit! We cut the eye holes a little bigger in the mask to make it easier for him to see. We are very happy with this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 19, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?