Egyptian Pharaoh Costume
- Belt w/ Attached Drape
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Woven knee length tunic w/ printed necklace on front, Hook and Loop fastener closure in back
- Belt w/ attached printed loin cloth secures around waist w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Printed collar and cuffs attach w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Head piece secures around head w/ elastic band
- *Staff and sandals not included
Being a pharaoh in Ancient Egypt doesn't sound like such a bad gig. You get a beautiful palace and servants to meet your every need. There's lots of money and beautiful garments. Plus, you know, you get your own pyramid and well, that's just plain cool!
But we think being a Pharaoh was also probably pretty hard work, too. From having to keep your kingdom happy to overseeing work on pyramids and dealing with times of famine, Pharaohs had a lot on their plate. But we think you could be up for the challenge, especially if it means you get to enjoy the spoils of the position as well. Lavish parties, never-ending food and drink, and a following of people who adore you – what could be better?
Reign over the Valley of the Nile and its inhabitants in this Egyptian Pharaoh Costume. This adult Pharaoh costume comes with everything you need to get into the role of king this Halloween. The costume starts with a woven knee-length tunic that has a printed necklace on the front. The tunic has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back for easy on and off. The included belt has an attached printed loin cloth and it secures around the waist with Hook and Loop fastener for a comfortable fit. The printed collar and cuffs attach with Hook and Loop fastener as well. Crown yourself Pharaoh with the included headpiece that secures with an elastic band. Just add a pair of Egyptian sandals and a staff to really show your people you mean business!
|Small||Tunic Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Small||Belt Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Tunic Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Medium||Belt Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Tunic Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|Large||Belt Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Chest||46" - 49"||117cm - 124cm|
|X-Large||Belt Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
- Great value, plus size fit perfectlyBy Anonymous | October 31, 2015The "one size fit's most" isn't me! I'm 6'1" and 260# with a belly, so I came here and ordered the plus (3x?) Pharaoh costume. First, order came on time no issues. Unpacking it you need to let it air out a bit from the printed ink odors, but that faded overnight.
The materials were surprisingly good quality for a costume like this. The belt piece I had to safety pin, could have used longer velcro for adjustments, same with the wrist collars, but a few minor adjustments and it worked great. Would definitely recommend if you're a big guy like me.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great value, plus size fit perfectly Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great value, plus size fit perfectly No (0)
- Order larger size than you think you needBy Anonymous | October 11, 2014Arrived and the tunic wasn't long enough, so we are looking for a dark skirt he can wear to stay decent! The recommended sizing based on measurements isn't accurate, so I would suggest ordering a size or two larger.Was this review helpful to you?
- Egyptian pharohBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Height 5,8” | Weight 170 | Size MediumWell made. Fits almost perfect. Just slight adjustments. Sized appropriately. Would recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?