Egyptian Cobra Staff
- Plastic staff
- Two pieces
The Ancient Egyptians have a pretty solid rulership structure. Whoever happens to be the physical reincarnation of the great god of the Sun, Ra, gets to be the king! That’s pretty simple, right? The nice benefit of reincarnation is that anyone could come back as just about anything. The “King” could even be a “Queen;” there’s even been a few cases of a young kiddo named Pharaoh. Being a youthful God-King is tough, though. Just when you think that you’re ready to step up and claim the mantle of ruler of the deserts, you’ve got a whole mess of people wondering if a young tyke is really prepared to rule over all of the desert sands!
Fortunately, there are a few things you can bring to bear to prove that you’ve been chosen by divine mandate! And, one of the choicest of accessories is the mighty Egyptian Cobra Staff. The great King Tutankhamen, the boy king, became one of the most famously known names in even our modern era and, according to legend, partly because of this mighty serpent-headed staff that brought all his subjects to their knees in awe. Made of light plastic and coming in two pieces, the staff comes together easily in the hands of the worthy and goes perfectly with any of our perfectly prepared threads for the one true Pharaoh. Get your kiddo ready to rule with the full regalia today. And, hey, if things don’t work out perfectly, there is always an option for a mummy next year!
- Not as describedBy C.D. | September 7, 2016Item described as 62inch, which is why I ordered for an adult male costume. The total length was only 54 inches. Not happy with item.Was this review helpful to you?
- Does the trickBy Lika | October 9, 2020It does the trick. Nothing special.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Like itWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Nice and as expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Egyptian Cobra StaffBy Current Customer | November 7, 2017Really is realistic looking!!! Thank youWas this review helpful to you?