Skeletor Costume for Adults
- Hooded Cape
- Belt w/ Attached Drapes
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over printed graphics
- Foam-backed belt has hook & loop fastener at back, multiple drapes at front
- Hooded cape attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders
- Foam-backed collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
Making an Entrance
There are lots of villains in the world: hook-handed pirates, giant fire-breathing lizards, cackling witches, galactic warlords. But it takes something special to elevate yourself above the rest of the rabble and be recognized as a true super villain. That something, we’re pretty sure, is your outfit. Hang in there with us… There are plenty of black-clad bad guys with bandanas covering their faces. Those guys are a dime a dozen and can be found anywhere from the Wild West to unorganized bank heists. But a real super villain instantly attracts attention just by walking into a building, and there’s only one surefire way to do that: with a cape! Just like Skeletor, He-Man’s greatest nemesis. Sure, his skull face catches your attention, and he’s got a very impressive ram’s skull staff. But we think the real reason that people cower before the Overlord of Evil and Lord of Destruction is his swishing cape.
Now you can make just as grand of an entrance as the Lord of Destruction himself with this Adult Skeletor Costume. The costume features Skeletor’s iconic purple-and-blue outfit, complete with his gaunt skull face, purple hood, and crossed bones over his chest. But most importantly, it comes with his purple cape! You’ll be just as ready to battle any pesky do-gooder as to strut down the catwalk in style.
A True Supervillain
With this impressive costume and its impressive cape, no one will ever mistake you for a run-of-the-mill villain ever again! Just make sure you practice on your dramatic cape swirls to really cement your place in supervillain history!
|Large||Cape Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review