Prestige Little Mermaid Ursula Women's Costume
- Inflatable Overskirt w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- Dress: body 72% polyester, 24% cotton, 4% spandex; lining & bodice shell 100% polyester
- Overskirt & dress ruffle: 100% nylon
- Shirt: 100% polyester
- Long sleeved pullover shirt is mesh to give the look of purple skin
- Dress has a zipper down center back and sequins on the bust
- Dress skirt has layers of ruffled tulle from knees down
- Inflatable skirt overlay attaches at the waist of the dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Necklace shell measures approx 3" diameter
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Steal the Scene!
You always know you're about to see something life-changing when the screen goes dark, the music grows mysterious, and the animated magic begins to flow. That's when things are about to get real and that's when lasting memories happen. Sure, it happened when Captain Hook gave that first sinister grin, when Cruella DeVille's eyes widened at the barking sight of her future coat, and it happened when we first saw a certain sea witch twirl her tentacles.
Nothing will ever compare to that fearsome feeling for Ursula. She commanded both the waves and our attention as she claimed all of Atlantica for herself! If there is a Disney villain that even hopes to compare to her sinister skill and macabre magic, we don't think we've ever heard of her! Ursula is an actress, a singer, and confident in her curves! It's finally time to experience her iconic flair and command attention with this amazing Ursula costume.
Stretch your tentacles this Halloween in our officially licensed, Prestige Ursula costume from The Little Mermaid! Designed after Disney's illustrious animation and Pat Carroll's superb vocal performance, this complete costume begins with a lavender mesh shirt with long sleeves. The black dress features a shiny, sequined bustier and a thigh-length skirt that transforms into layers of sheer black and purple glittery fabric. Stride on land in your Vanessa style and, when you're ready to take to the seas, breathe life into the inflatable skirt around your waist and stretch out your six exquisitely detailed tentacles (with the help of the magic of four AA batteries, of course). Take hold of the magical conch shell around your neck and you'll be ready to sing (or steal) your way to the magic trident. If you really want a winning performance, add on some violet body paint and our Sea Witch wig to complete your transformation!
The Boss is on a Roll!
All should know the tales of the Sea Witch. They should probably know to stay away, too, but who can resist chatting up the greatest Disney villain ever. You will truly rule both land and sea in our exclusive Ursula costume!
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Large||Hips||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Eternal Fan dissappointmentBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Height 5'7" | Weight 215 | Size X-LargeThe fan is kinda loud, I unfortunately didn't realize before I received it that the fan had to be going the entire time for it to stay inflated.
I'll have to have it taken in a bit, especially at the bust, and I'm busty (40D)
I'll also have to wear some tall heels or it'll drag on the ground kinda badly.
The tentacles do look really good though.
I almost decided to return it because of the fan, but I think I'll just modify it, maybe stuff it with cotton instead.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the detailed review and the picture. It looks like you had a lot of fun dressing up in this Ursula costume!
- An Absolutely Must Have!!By Lisa | November 10, 2019I have wanted an Ursula costume since the Little Mermaid debuted. I was never able to find one until this year.
This costume is exceptional, I loved it!!!! And so did everyone that saw me in it. I spent the day posing for pictures. I also won the company's costume contest!!
I loved that it inflated and deflated in less than 2 mins. I spent the whole day in the costume comfortably.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Beyond what I expectedBy Sasha Socarras | November 15, 2020Height 63" | Weight 185 | Size LargeThis costume went far beyond my expectations! It was a hit and I felt like a celebrity walking around with my kids! The best part is it turns into the dress she wore when she became human!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Sasha!
We have to say that you simply look ENCHANTING in the Disney Little Mermaid Prestige Women's Ursula Costume !We can totally understand why you felt like a celebrity while wearing it, as well!
- The Boss is on a roll ??By TanyaS13 | November 4, 2020Height 5’4” | Weight 118 | Size SmallAs soon as I saw this costume, I knew I had to have it. The entire family was a character from The Little Mermaid for Halloween 2020. I had several neighbors comment that it was the best costume they saw all night. It was comfortable, the fan noise was not noticeable, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. I loved it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costume!!!By Anonymous | November 1, 2020Height 5ft 4 | Size X-LargeI Love the Little Mermaid. And my favorite Villiam of all time is Ursula. Had to wait over a year for this costume. But so worth it. Definitely buy it.
It runs a bit long, needed to wear platforms, but XL fit me. I wear an XL, 14w.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Ursula CostumeBy Anonymous | September 19, 2020Height 5,3 | Weight 195This fit me great. It is the perfect Ursula costume. I wore it without the purple shirt that is included. The fan was not too loud for me. I love that it’s nestled away in a pocket in the costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look so elegant as Ursula! Thank you for leaving a review and letting future Little Mermaid fans know how fantastic this Sea Witch look can be!
- Love this costume!By Heather | September 13, 2020Height 5'2 | Weight 145 | Size LargeHad a blast in this!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Love love loveBy HJ901 | November 3, 2019I had a blast wearing this costume. Fit pretty well to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Buy this costume!By RM | November 1, 2019This costume was a great buy! it was awesome!! I had to buy some black fabric (and cut it so that it lands in between the tentacles)--and it LOOKED AWESOME! AND I WON FIRST PLACE! in my work's Halloween costume contest! Wish the creator could add a black fabric to it to complete the look. Ursula wears a dress after all. Nevertheless, it is a great quality product, very well made and the tentacles worked beautifully!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, your customized version of the Ursula costume worked out so well! Your makeup looks great! Thanks for leaving such great pictures, we hope you'll swing by next Halloween.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 31, 2020Height 5ft 10 in | Weight 140 | Size MediumI loved this costume!!! It was beyond amazing. It was comfortable and so much fun! It was obviously a bit difficult to navigate through narrow spaces, but, it didn't matter. This was the best costume I've ever had! My only problem is trying to top it for next Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you had so much fun wearing this Ursula costume! No worries about next Halloween, we'll do our best to work with you to create another show-stopping look!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- WowBy Phoenixivy | July 5, 2020This costume looks even better than I expected. I can't wait to wear this. Definitely the best Ursula costume I've seen.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This Ursula costume is so much fun, so we're glad that you liked it! Feel free to tag us in any photos on Instagram, we love to see our costumes out and about in the world!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume, Runs Slightly LargeBy Carrie S | November 5, 2019This costume is amazing. The details are great, and there is no misunderstanding of who you're trying to be. I received many compliments while wearing it. I ordered the size L based on the size chart, and it is larger than I would like. I will be altering the dress top, so that it doesn't slide down and adding some Velcro to help the half shirt stay tucked. I'm uncertain if the size M would have been too small. I'd rather get bigger and have to alter slightly than risk it not fitting. Great costume. Runs big.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Sweet, we're so glad you had fun in this royally wicked Ursula costume! Thanks for the specific details on the sizing. Hopefully, that will help future sea witches find the size that works for them!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- runs smallBy Current Customer | October 28, 2019I ordered a size large. the measurements on the chart were my measurements. When I got the costume the package said 12/14. I am a ten. I could not get the costume on. The shirt is only a half shirt and it rides up. I had to add fabric to the back and put Velcro on the shirt and inside of costume to keep it tucked in.Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZING COSTUMEBy The real Ursula | October 20, 2019I LOVE this costume. Buy the size you normally wear in shirts. I went by the sizing chart and ended up getting an XL instead of my usual L - but it was a little too big and too long. Right now the L is sold out so I'll have to do some altering to make it fit perfect. Luckily the blow up portion is GREAT!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costumeBy Lindsay P | October 19, 2019Beautiful costume but runs sooo big. I went based off the measurements so I ordered an XL and now that I received it, I feel like even a Medium would have fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?