Prestige Little Mermaid Ursula Women's Costume
- Inflatable Overskirt w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- Dress: body 72% polyester, 24% cotton, 4% spandex; lining & bodice shell 100% polyester
- Overskirt & dress ruffle: 100% nylon
- Shirt: 100% polyester
- Light purple mesh long sleeved pull over shirt
- Dress has a zipper down center back and sequins on the bust
- Dress skirt has layers of ruffled tulle
- Inflatable skirt attaches at the waist of the dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Steal the Scene!
You always know you're about to see something life-changing when the screen goes dark, the music grows mysterious, and the animated magic begins to flow. That's when things are about to get real and that's when lasting memories happen. Sure, it happened when Captain Hook gave that first sinister grin, when Cruella DeVille's eyes widened at the barking sight of her future coat, and it happened when we first saw a certain sea witch twirl her tentacles.
Nothing will ever compare to that fearsome feeling for Ursula. She commanded both the waves and our attention as she claimed all of Atlantica for herself! If there is a Disney villain that even hopes to compare to her sinister skill and macabre magic, we don't think we've ever heard of her! Ursula is an actress, a singer, and confident in her curves! It's finally time to experience her iconic flair and command attention with this amazing Ursula costume.
Stretch your tentacles this Halloween in our officially licensed, Prestige Ursula costume from The Little Mermaid! Designed after Disney's illustrious animation and Pat Carroll's superb vocal performance, this complete costume begins with a lavender mesh shirt with long sleeves. The black dress features a shiny, sequined bustier and a thigh-length skirt that transforms into layers of sheer black and purple glittery fabric. Stride on land in your Vanessa style and, when you're ready to take to the seas, breathe life into the inflatable skirt around your waist and stretch out your six exquisitely detailed tentacles (with the help of the magic of four AA batteries, of course). Take hold of the magical conch shell around your neck and you'll be ready to sing (or steal) your way to the magic trident. If you really want a winning performance, add on some violet body paint and our Sea Witch wig to complete your transformation!
The Boss is on a Roll!
All should know the tales of the Sea Witch. They should probably know to stay away, too, but who can resist chatting up the greatest Disney villain ever. You will truly rule both land and sea in our exclusive Ursula costume!
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
- Eternal Fan dissappointmentBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Height 5'7" | Weight 215 | Size X-LargeThe fan is kinda loud, I unfortunately didn't realize before I received it that the fan had to be going the entire time for it to stay inflated.
I'll have to have it taken in a bit, especially at the bust, and I'm busty (40D)
I'll also have to wear some tall heels or it'll drag on the ground kinda badly.
The tentacles do look really good though.
I almost decided to return it because of the fan, but I think I'll just modify it, maybe stuff it with cotton instead.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the detailed review and the picture. It looks like you had a lot of fun dressing up in this Ursula costume!
- An Absolutely Must Have!!By Lisa | November 10, 2019I have wanted an Ursula costume since the Little Mermaid debuted. I was never able to find one until this year.
This costume is exceptional, I loved it!!!! And so did everyone that saw me in it. I spent the day posing for pictures. I also won the company's costume contest!!
I loved that it inflated and deflated in less than 2 mins. I spent the whole day in the costume comfortably.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- My favorite so farBy Ale | July 21, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeThis by far has been my favorite costume, Soooo many compliments. Great quality and comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beyond what I expectedBy Sasha Socarras | November 15, 2020Height 63" | Weight 185 | Size LargeThis costume went far beyond my expectations! It was a hit and I felt like a celebrity walking around with my kids! The best part is it turns into the dress she wore when she became human!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Sasha!
We have to say that you simply look ENCHANTING in the Disney Little Mermaid Prestige Women's Ursula Costume !We can totally understand why you felt like a celebrity while wearing it, as well!
- The Boss is on a roll ??By TanyaS13 | November 4, 2020Height 5’4” | Weight 118 | Size SmallAs soon as I saw this costume, I knew I had to have it. The entire family was a character from The Little Mermaid for Halloween 2020. I had several neighbors comment that it was the best costume they saw all night. It was comfortable, the fan noise was not noticeable, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. I loved it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costume!!!By Anonymous | November 1, 2020Height 5ft 4 | Size X-LargeI Love the Little Mermaid. And my favorite Villiam of all time is Ursula. Had to wait over a year for this costume. But so worth it. Definitely buy it.
It runs a bit long, needed to wear platforms, but XL fit me. I wear an XL, 14w.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Ursula CostumeBy Anonymous | September 19, 2020Height 5,3 | Weight 195This fit me great. It is the perfect Ursula costume. I wore it without the purple shirt that is included. The fan was not too loud for me. I love that it’s nestled away in a pocket in the costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look so elegant as Ursula! Thank you for leaving a review and letting future Little Mermaid fans know how fantastic this Sea Witch look can be!
- Love this costume!By Heather | September 13, 2020Height 5'2 | Weight 145 | Size LargeHad a blast in this!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Love love loveBy HJ901 | November 3, 2019I had a blast wearing this costume. Fit pretty well to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Buy this costume!By RM | November 1, 2019This costume was a great buy! it was awesome!! I had to buy some black fabric (and cut it so that it lands in between the tentacles)--and it LOOKED AWESOME! AND I WON FIRST PLACE! in my work's Halloween costume contest! Wish the creator could add a black fabric to it to complete the look. Ursula wears a dress after all. Nevertheless, it is a great quality product, very well made and the tentacles worked beautifully!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, your customized version of the Ursula costume worked out so well! Your makeup looks great! Thanks for leaving such great pictures, we hope you'll swing by next Halloween.
- It was a hit, with all the poor unfortunate souls at the party.By MsFirework | July 28, 2021Height 5' 4" | Weight 175I bought this for my daughters Princesses & Villains 7th birthday party. It was a huge hit. I got many compliments from parents and kids alike, especially with regard to the inflatable tentacles. The colors are very nice. The materials are nice but I'd say for the price, the overall quality is just not there, hence my giving 4 stars in lieu of 5. I really want to give it 5 stars, but the back zipper is no where near the quality it needs to be. This zipper has a very hard time getting up and down the track through the thick seam at the waist transition from the skirt to the back of the top, even with the boning for support. I am so glad there was a hook at the top as it helped some. If felt as though it would stick and ultimately break and had to be backed down and up again multiple times, each time I put it on: once to make sure it fit when it arrived and once for the party. Because of the zipper issue, I had to have help getting it on, which was a bummer because I wanted it to be a surprise to husband.
The costume fit just fine and did not run small for me. If I did size up, as many previous reviewers said to, it would most likely have been slightly too big. I found it to run pretty true to size. I'm glad I didn't size up. I could stand to lose a few lb.'s and it would probably fit even more comfortably, but I was not uncomfortable in the slightest. The shiny, satiny top part does have some stretch to it, which is nice. I am very big busted (36G/H) and with a black, strappy, contour, full coverage, balconette bra (for lift & shape) underneath, it worked especially well with the mesh purple long sleeve crop top, yes, crop top, lol, it is not a full top, which I think depending on what look you want, could be optional. Since this was a kids party, I opted for full coverage. A strapless bra would work nicely as well. The length of the costume was just fine for me. I wore some black, rhinestone studded, strappy Skechers flip flop sandals with about a 1 inch platform heel and I didn't feel like I was going to step on or trip on the costume at all. I did make sure to hold it up going down my stairs just in case.
The costume could be hot, especially if it is summer and you run hot as an individual, but the fan to inflate the tentacles was great because it actually helped keep me cooled down, especially while I was sitting or standing still. As the host, I was running around most of the time, so I appreciated the airflow. The fan is adequate to inflate the tentacles and it is pretty quiet.
The exaggerated gold shell necklace that comes with the costume is perfect. I added a pair of black diamond studs for good measure.
The tentacles are velcro'd around the waist, so they are removable, which I did appreciate as an option. I wore it from 1pm to 7pm and was so comfortable in all of it that I only took the tentacles off to show the last of the stragglers at the end of the party that they did, in fact, come off. They were so impressed lol. The dress is pretty cute without them, but the tentacle over-skirt is really what makes this costume so cool looking.
Instead of velcro’ing the dress and tentacle skirt back together, as they were with the costume arrived, I kept them separate, as it is much easier to get them back into the storage bag they came in with them apart.
Overall, I would recommend this costume, but I still think it is overpriced for the quality of the zipper, which can make a huge difference quality wise in any garment. It’s unnerving to think the zipper could break when your putting it on. Using a quality zipper in future manufacturing would make it worth the money.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AmazingBy Jason | July 16, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 180lbs | Size X-LargeThis costume gives me all the feels! It's a little on the bigger size but that allows for a little padding to fill out all the curves! I can't wait for all the Halloween parties this year and years to come!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- inflation problemBy Elaine | April 15, 2021This dress would be pretty cool, if we could get the tentacles to inflate properly. When we took it out of the package, a plastic piece fell out of the overskirt. We tried everything and couldn't get it to inflate. I don't really see how a fan would do that anyway. We're going to try an air mattress or bicycle pump or lightweight stuffing. I did appreciate that it was easy to take it in to make it smaller, which is good because it wasn't available in the size we needed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 31, 2020Height 5ft 10 in | Weight 140 | Size MediumI loved this costume!!! It was beyond amazing. It was comfortable and so much fun! It was obviously a bit difficult to navigate through narrow spaces, but, it didn't matter. This was the best costume I've ever had! My only problem is trying to top it for next Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you had so much fun wearing this Ursula costume! No worries about next Halloween, we'll do our best to work with you to create another show-stopping look!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- WowBy Phoenixivy | July 5, 2020This costume looks even better than I expected. I can't wait to wear this. Definitely the best Ursula costume I've seen.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This Ursula costume is so much fun, so we're glad that you liked it! Feel free to tag us in any photos on Instagram, we love to see our costumes out and about in the world!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume, Runs Slightly LargeBy Carrie S | November 5, 2019This costume is amazing. The details are great, and there is no misunderstanding of who you're trying to be. I received many compliments while wearing it. I ordered the size L based on the size chart, and it is larger than I would like. I will be altering the dress top, so that it doesn't slide down and adding some Velcro to help the half shirt stay tucked. I'm uncertain if the size M would have been too small. I'd rather get bigger and have to alter slightly than risk it not fitting. Great costume. Runs big.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Sweet, we're so glad you had fun in this royally wicked Ursula costume! Thanks for the specific details on the sizing. Hopefully, that will help future sea witches find the size that works for them!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- runs smallBy Current Customer | October 28, 2019I ordered a size large. the measurements on the chart were my measurements. When I got the costume the package said 12/14. I am a ten. I could not get the costume on. The shirt is only a half shirt and it rides up. I had to add fabric to the back and put Velcro on the shirt and inside of costume to keep it tucked in.Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZING COSTUMEBy The real Ursula | October 20, 2019I LOVE this costume. Buy the size you normally wear in shirts. I went by the sizing chart and ended up getting an XL instead of my usual L - but it was a little too big and too long. Right now the L is sold out so I'll have to do some altering to make it fit perfect. Luckily the blow up portion is GREAT!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costumeBy Lindsay P | October 19, 2019Beautiful costume but runs sooo big. I went based off the measurements so I ordered an XL and now that I received it, I feel like even a Medium would have fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?