Plus Size Women's Little Mermaid Prestige Ursula Costume
- Inflatable Overskirt
- Battery Operated Air Inflating Fan
- Dress is 72% polyester 24% cotton 4% spandex
- Tentacles are 100% nylon
- Top and skirt are 100% polyester
- Long sleeved pullover purple shirt is mesh material
- Dress has a zipper down center back and sequins on the chest area
- Inflatable skirt overlay attaches at the waist of the dress w/ hook and loop fastener
- Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Necklace shell measures approx 3"
- Officially licensed
We have to wonder who would make the ultimate ruler beneath the waves. Triton and his daughters are pretty solid candidates. They've got their looks, their pretty face, but none of them really can pull off the magic of body language, can they!? With their singular tail, they're pretty darned limited, even with the magical mojo of the mighty trident. (Plus, Ariel spends all of her time focused on collecting trinkets that she doesn't even know how to use!)
We figure that the true queen of the coral is none other than Ursula, the sea witch! Let's face the truth. Not only does Ursula have six times the tailpower that the mermaids can muster, but she's also got her own magic to pull all the pranks a Disney villain could dream of! If you agree, not only do we think you can help put Triton in his place, but you might be just the person to transform into the epic enchantress, herself! (And we won't even need your voice.)
Get your singing voice ready and pick your favorite potions, because it is time for you to swim into this officially licensed Little Mermaid Ursula Prestige Costume! Whether you want to help out a handful of poor, unfortunate souls or show the world that you've got what it takes to conquer the ocean, a single night in our exclusive Ursula look will have you feeling part of every world. The costume includes a long-sleeved, mesh shirt that gives you a lovely lavender look. The dress features a shiny sequin top with a black skirt that hugs your hips and turns into lace down your legs. Bring the wonder of the waves when you inflate the wrap-around skirt to gain the writhing tentacles of your favorite witch! With your look complete, all you need next is a king to dethrone! (Of course, you can pick up our Sea Witch Wig to really match your brand new crown, too.)
An Underwater Wonder
If you're looking to become the most powerful being in all of the ocean, you need look no further than Ursula! Sure, the magical Trident of Triton is pretty impressive. But, that white-haired sea king doesn't know that we carry those, too! Gear up in this Prestige Ursula costume and secure yourself a crown and the command of the waves!
|2X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|2X||Waist||42" - 45"||107cm - 114cm|
|2X||Hips||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
|2X||Inseam||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|3X||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
|3X||Waist||47" - 50"||119cm - 127cm|
|3X||Hips||52" - 55"||132cm - 140cm|
|3X||Inseam||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I looooved itBy La lencha | August 6, 2020Height 5 8 | Weight 150I was so in love with the costume i bought a fat suit and prosthetics did the wig it was very dramatic and funBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, you really rocked this Ursula costume! What a fabulous photo! Thanks for letting us know how it went. If you tag us in photos on Instagram, we'd love to use them on this page for future sea witches to see!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- It doesn’t cost much JUST YOUR VOICE!By Heather Astaneh | October 2, 2020Now it's happened once or twice
Someone couldn't pay the price
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals.
Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate soulsWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're singing right along with you! Good thing you didn't have to make a deal with the sea witch to get your hands on the Ursula costume! Have a fantastic season.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?