Plus Size Women's Little Mermaid Prestige Ursula Costume
- Inflatable Overskirt w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- Dress body & skirt base layer: 72% polyester, 24% cotton, 4% spandex stretch knit
- Dress skirt overlay: 100% nylon tulle & knit mesh
- Shirt, lining, bodice shell, & overskirt: 100% polyester mesh & satin
- Long sleeved pullover shirt is mesh to give the look of purple skin
- Strapless dress has concealed zipper at center back
- Bodice has constructed bust w/ boning & underwire support, decorative sequins
- Dress skirt has stretch knit base layer w/ overlays of knit mesh & glittery tulle
- Overskirt has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Inflatable overskirt attaches at the waist of the dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Fan is installed at back of left hip
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery pack fits into a concealed pocket next to fan
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery pack
- 3" diameter molded plastic spiral shell hangs from ribbon that has metal chain & lobster-claw clasp at back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
We have to wonder who would make the ultimate ruler beneath the waves. Triton and his daughters are pretty solid candidates. They've got their looks, their pretty face, but none of them really can pull off the magic of body language, can they!? With their singular tail, they're pretty darned limited, even with the magical mojo of the mighty trident. (Plus, Ariel spends all of her time focused on collecting trinkets that she doesn't even know how to use!)
We figure that the true queen of the coral is none other than Ursula, the sea witch! Let's face the truth. Not only does Ursula have six times the tailpower that the mermaids can muster, but she's also got her own magic to pull all the pranks a Disney villain could dream of! If you agree, not only do we think you can help put Triton in his place, but you might be just the person to transform into the epic enchantress, herself! (And we won't even need your voice.)
Get your singing voice ready and pick your favorite potions, because it is time for you to swim into this officially licensed Little Mermaid Ursula Prestige Costume! Whether you want to help out a handful of poor, unfortunate souls or show the world that you've got what it takes to conquer the ocean, a single night in our exclusive Ursula look will have you feeling part of every world. The costume includes a long-sleeved mesh shirt that gives you a lovely lavender look. The dress features a sequin-trimmed satin bodice with a black skirt that hugs your hips and has overlays of knit mesh & glittery tulle. Bring the wonder of the waves when you inflate the wrap-around overskirt to gain the writhing tentacles of your favorite witch! With your look complete, all you need next is a king to dethrone! (Of course, you can pick up our Sea Witch Wig to really match your brand new crown, too.)
An Underwater Wonder
If you're looking to become the most powerful being in all of the ocean, you need look no further than Ursula! Sure, the magical Trident of Triton is pretty impressive. But, that white-haired sea king doesn't know that we carry those, too! Gear up in this Prestige Ursula costume and secure yourself a crown and the command of the waves!
|2X||Dress Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3X||Dress Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Hips||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Dress Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- I looooved itBy La lencha | August 6, 2020Height 5 8 | Weight 150I was so in love with the costume i bought a fat suit and prosthetics did the wig it was very dramatic and funBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, you really rocked this Ursula costume! What a fabulous photo! Thanks for letting us know how it went. If you tag us in photos on Instagram, we'd love to use them on this page for future sea witches to see!
- Was skeptical but it turned out perfect!!By Danielle | November 2, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 250 | Size 3XAs soon as I saw the costume I wanted it; however because of the price I started reading reviews. I became a little hesitant after reading them, and seeing some of the pictures made me question if the tentacle part of the dress would be long enough.
However it fit perfectly!!! The costume was a lot easier to walk around in when the tentacles were blown up!!! The costume looked great with or without the purple undershirt. The shell necklace was a horrible quality, for the price of the costume it could have been made better. Overall I really loved the costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tina | November 2, 2021Height 5'4" | Size 2XIt was a little too big, I should've gone with an xl maybe, but the quality was good. The trident was kind of hokey and scratched easily.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Anonymous | November 1, 2020Height 5'6" | Size 2XGreat costume. I wear a 2x and it fit pretty well. A little snug in the stomach part and big in the chest part so that's why I gave it 4 stars. This has been my favorite costume so far though! So many compliments. I love how the tentacles part comes off and you have a dress.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too pricey for what it isBy Belinda | November 1, 2020Height 178cm | Size 2XI was soooo excited to wear this costume but I had a few issues.
1. The sizing was too big on the top (elastic still didn’t keep the top in place)
2. The purple undershirt was almost a crop top on me.
3. I got scratches on my legs from the wire boning &
4. One of the tentacles at the front had a hole in it.
The expectation was high for the price but really disappointed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Holly | October 29, 2020Height 63” | Size 2XI hit the purchase button and then I read the reviews and figured I’d been swindled again. I am pleased to report that the costume arrived exactly on the day it was scheduled to, two days before Halloween! The dress fits width-wise (size chart is accurate), but is about 6 inches too long for me. It also doesn’t stay up with the weight of the tentacles pulling it down. Not a problem I can’t fix, so I’ll keep it. The tentacles inflated perfectly and look amazing-they are also a separate piece from the dress. I am very pleased with this purchase. Kind of annoyed that it’s 40 bucks cheaper today, but if I order it now it wouldn’t get here in time for Halloween \_O_/Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you're rocking this Ursula Costume! We bet you're going to have a fantastically villainous Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 10, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 14, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jody | October 5, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!!By Anna S | March 7, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It doesn’t cost much JUST YOUR VOICE!By Heather Astaneh | October 2, 2020Now it's happened once or twice
Someone couldn't pay the price
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals.
Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate soulsWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're singing right along with you! Good thing you didn't have to make a deal with the sea witch to get your hands on the Ursula costume! Have a fantastic season.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?