Donnie Darko Frank the Bunny Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Hooded Mask
- 53% polyester, 47% acrylic faux fur jumpsuit
- Zipper down the center back
- Attached paws on the sleeves have a large opening by the wrist so they can be worn or not
- Headpiece has faux fur and latex front
- Small slits on the eyes allow limited vision
- Exclusively, made by us!
A Ghastly Guide
Imagine that you're deep in the wilderness, looking for who you are, deep down inside. The light is failing. The bushes rustle. And your animal guide steps out. What do you see? Is it a stately noble lion that will help you get in touch with your brave side? Or perhaps it's a garter snake, sliding up to you from the ground, it's tongue tattooing a secret message as it approaches. But if you're on this page, your guide might be this ghastly bunny. We don't know what this rabbit has to say about your inner spirit. And we don't know how you'd keep calm while you sit alone in the twilight as this bunny walks out of the woods. But we do have to imagine that you'll learn a lot from your ghastly guide. For instance, how to deal with nightmares on an everyday basis.
Details & Design
This eerie rabbit was designed by our in-house creative team. The suit has a faux fur texture and a thick, shaggy white belly. The sleeves are topped with clawed gloves with felt claws and make your hands seem oversized. The mask falls over your whole head with faux fur around your whole head. The silver rabbit face has molten facial features and pointy rabbit ears. Holes in the eyes, nose, and mouth let you see and breathe. With an over-sized fit, this costume can easily be layered over fitted clothing to make it a great pick for chilly October nights.
HOP TO IT
Are you ready to get in touch with your animal guide? You'll have a lot of fun when you slip into this shaggy, eerie rabbit look. This costume is a great option for music videos, skits, and costume parties. Whether you're walking the streets of suburbia or having a photoshoot in the woods, this bunny costume makes for a wonderfully ghastly look!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Standard||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Cool costumeBy Franklin | April 11, 2023Height 5,8 | Weight 155 | Size MediumFor the price not bad. I used it for Easter outfit and most people liked it. A little high up my leg when I zip it up, but overall cool costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Torn maskBy ThomasAanerud | October 25, 2019Was happy with the costume, tried it on it fits pretty well. I recommend if you're over 6ft tall to go with the larger size. Mask and hood are very loose, which makes seeing and breathing difficult. As I was adjusting the mask so I could see, the latex tore along both sides of the eyehole. Not happy, now I have a costume that I cannot use.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume and Great ValueBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 200lbs | Size X-LargeI did lots of research trying to find the best Frank the Rabbit costume and concluded that this was the one to take a gamble on. I was concerned because of mixed reviews, but all the options had mixed reviews. But this looked the closest to the movie original so I thought I would take a gamble and worst case I might have to modify it or go through the hassle of returning. My concerns were fit and the mask looking lame. I purchased the XL and the fit of the body suit is perfect for me (I'm 5'10" 200lbs, husky/muscular build). If you are over six feet, you may want to get the XXL. The mask looks awesome, but since it is latex, it is a little flimsy. But it appears solid to other people and the detail is great. To help with rigidity, I put some foam in the ears, which makes them perky. Also, to keep the cheeks from collapsing, I cut a cardboard tube (from an aluminum foil roll) to length with angled ends and taped it inside the mask. This make the whole mask more stiff, like a frame and it works perfectly. There is plenty of room inside the mask. I can even rest the tube on my chin which affords a bit of hands free control of the mask and helps me line up the small slits with my eyes. As others have said, visibility is poor, but I can see out, even if it is only one hole at a time. Totally worth it because it looks fantastic and scary AF, especially in dim light which adds to the creepiness. I have no regrets buying this costume. Looks just like the product photos. For ~100 bucks, it is a great value. You could not DIY this for that amount. The gloves are awesome too, with openings so you can use your hands as needed without removing the body suit. Also, the quality of the fur is excellent, soft and thick, but it does shed. I put mine in the dryer on the lowest setting to remove the loose stuff. Also, the zipper is on the front and it takes some patience to close because of the fur, but once closed, it is well hidden. Lastly, hats off to HalloweenCostumes.com which delivered in 3 days on the slowest shipping choice which was 10 days faster than the estimate at checkout. Great service!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume and Great Value Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume and Great Value No (0)Monster Responds...We're thrilled to hear that Frank made your day! Thank you for the detailed feedback and suggestions for the rest of our customers. (Our design team might have to steal a few of those ideas for future updates to our officially licensed Donnie Darko costume line, in fact!)
- Good Base Cosplay, Runs SmallBy Cricket | May 31, 2023I had purchased this based on a recommendation I'd read about it being fairly close to what's seen on screen in Donnie Darko. This fursuit is pretty dang close with regards to color and texture. It's not 100% perfect, but I'm happy with it.
The costume is well made. The inside is completely lined with poly/acetate, which was unexpected. The zipper is in the front, and you have to make sure that the fur is pushed off to the side so your zipper doesn't get stuck. It's not all that difficult to do. The hood/mask is also fully lined. It's a comfortable costume, at least when you don't have the mask/hood on.
I ordered a size medium because that was all that was in stock at the time. I am 5'4" and 112lbs, and it fits me comfortably. I think a size small would have been too small for my frame. The gloves are kind of large, though. I will probably add in some foam to bulk the fingers out a bit. I'm also going to be adding some 7" platform boots to this to elevate my overall height.
Overall, this is a good base for a Frank the Bunny cosplay. You wouldn't be able to sew one with this quality for the same price (fur by the yard is expensive!).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?