Monsters Inc. Celia Costume for Women
- Pants w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 63% polyester, 37% acrylic faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Tunic has stand-up faux fur collar, all-over printed graphics
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Attached shoe covers have elastic in lower edge & band under foot
- 3 stuffed tentacles attached at each ankle
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has single eye & 5 stuffed snakes attached
- Snakes attached to headband have wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Dating is a Real Monster
If you think that dating as a human is difficult, can you imagine what it would be like to date as a monster? The first dates could be excruciating. The classic walk in the park that seems so simple to us is full of complications as a monster. You might step on one of your date's tenticles. And how are you supposed to take selfies together when you've got one eye and your date has ten? Who holds the phone, where do you look? While Celia and Mike Wazowski might have their difficulties, they figured out the most important part of dating. Tell the truth and show your affection! Are you ready to become a love interest in the world of Monsters Inc? This costume will start you off in the right direction, no monsterous dating faux pas required!
This licensed Celia costume from Monsters Inc will transform you into Mike's smart, strong, and no-nonsense love interest. It features her scale-pattern dress with a faux fur collar and purple subtly striped sleeves. Mitts that flip over your human hands will quickly give you Celia's tentacled look. The leggings have three stuffed tentacles on each foot. Simple purple shoe covers will also disguise your human feet. Finally, this costume is topped off with the show-stopping headpiece. stuffed snakes and one large eye will let you flaunt your monstrous identity as soon as you enter the room. Turns out, being a monster isn't such a bad thing after all!
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||25" - 35"||64cm - 89cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||27" - 38"||69cm - 97cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Most inconvenient costume everBy Sam | October 10, 2021I bought this costume in hopes of a cute family monsters inc Halloween. However, the tentacles were the worst trying to walk in. Unless you enjoy falling. The headpiece wouldn’t even stay on because it was heavy and super awkward. Honestly upset I spent so much money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Size LargeLove it!!!! Good quality, fits well. Highly recommended.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?