Monsters Inc. Celia Costume for Women
- Pants w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 63% polyester, 37% acrylic faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Tunic has stand-up faux fur collar, all-over printed graphics
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Attached shoe covers have elastic in lower edge & band under foot
- 3 stuffed tentacles attached at each ankle
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has single eye & 5 stuffed snakes attached
- Snakes attached to headband have wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Dating is a Real Monster
If you think that dating as a human is difficult, can you imagine what it would be like to date as a monster? The first dates could be excruciating. The classic walk in the park that seems so simple to us is full of complications as a monster. You might step on one of your date's tenticles. And how are you supposed to take selfies together when you've got one eye and your date has ten? Who holds the phone, where do you look? While Celia and Mike Wazowski might have their difficulties, they figured out the most important part of dating. Tell the truth and show your affection! Are you ready to become a love interest in the world of Monsters Inc? This costume will start you off in the right direction, no monsterous dating faux pas required!
This licensed Celia costume from Monsters Inc will transform you into Mike's smart, strong, and no-nonsense love interest. It features her scale-pattern dress with a faux fur collar and purple subtly striped sleeves. Mitts that flip over your human hands will quickly give you Celia's tentacled look. The leggings have three stuffed tentacles on each foot. Simple purple shoe covers will also disguise your human feet. Finally, this costume is topped off with the show-stopping headpiece. stuffed snakes and one large eye will let you flaunt your monstrous identity as soon as you enter the room. Turns out, being a monster isn't such a bad thing after all!
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||25" - 35"||64cm - 89cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||27" - 38"||69cm - 97cm|
- Five StarsBy HalloweenLovin'Mimi | November 4, 2022Height 5'7 | Weight 145 | Size MediumMy grandson desperately wanted to be Mike Wazowski from Monster's Inc. When I found the Cecilia costume, I begged my son to wear it, and he agreed!? Ha! The costume was just as expected, and shipping was fast. My only issue was with the headpiece. It is attached to a wide, hard plastic headband that was already uncomfortable, but in order for the headpiece to sit correctly, the headband had to be tilted forward on top, making the sides lie several inches behind the ears. He wasn't able to wear it for long.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Coutrycottage | October 16, 2022The Celia costume is cute but the headband is very poorly constructed. The threads were minimal and came torn right out of the package.. The snakes are hard to configure to fit properly with such a small head band to hold the awkward somewhat heavy, sewn together in odd places snakes. I reached out to customer service and they stated it was not defective it is meant for that so the customer can place the snakes wherever. But then you have to sew them yourself because they won’t stay unless sewn.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Height 5'2" | Weight 125 | Size SmallI ordered a small and the costume fit great! The fit was slightly loose but comfortable and still had a good shape. The snakes are a bit heavy for the headband that they come on but I just used hair clips to keep it in place and it worked just fine. There were some complaints about the tenticles at the feet being a problem but I didn't find them too difficult to deal with. I was able to drive and go to work all day with them and did just fine. The costume is super cute and was a big hit!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Celia MaeBy RoiRed | October 20, 2022I loved the costume, but it was made for someone taller. Way too long in the legs unfortunately.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Nicolette G | October 2, 2022Height 5’1 | Weight 180 | Size LargeThe costume is cute but the headpiece doesn’t stay on very bulky and the leggings with the tentacles make it very hard to walk I’ll be switching them out for purple tights and trying to figure out a different idea for the headpiece so it’s not falling off. FBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costumes a cute conceptBy Nicolette Groszek | September 23, 2022Height 5’1 | Weight 185 | Size LargeHonestly disappointed the headpiece is very heavy and doesn’t stay. Feels cheap. The tights the tentacles make it hard to walk. Definitely gonna look a different options for tights and the head piece just sucksBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Most inconvenient costume everBy Sam | October 10, 2021I bought this costume in hopes of a cute family monsters inc Halloween. However, the tentacles were the worst trying to walk in. Unless you enjoy falling. The headpiece wouldn’t even stay on because it was heavy and super awkward. Honestly upset I spent so much money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Size LargeLove it!!!! Good quality, fits well. Highly recommended.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?