Princess Bride Men's Westley Costume
- Medium Tall: Jun 3 2023
- Large Tall: Jun 3 2023
- XL Tall: Jun 3 2023
- Head Scarf
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- Shirt: 81% polyester, 19% cotton, head scarf: 86.9% polyester, 13.1% spandex, belt: 100% polyester broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Pullover shirt has laced V-placket,
- Shirt sleeves have gathers at the shoulders, buttons on the cuffs
- Slim-fit pants have elastic waistband
- Satin waist sash has same-fabric ties
- Tie triangular head scarf as desired
- Reinforced eye mask has fabric ties at back
- Stretch-knit wrist-length gloves
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- The Dread Pirate Roberts would be proud!
As you wish.
Simple words from a surprisingly not-so-simple man. Day in, day out. Westley repeated those words to Buttercup until she finally took the hint that he loved her more than anyone else in the world. We probably would have gone with something a little more to the point, like, “I love you,” but we're not nearly as complex or charming as Westley! He journeyed forth to make his fortune for his bride to be, and now, it's time for you to do the same.
Details and Design
You may find yourself in the middle of a quest for adventure, love, and riches when you wear this Princess Bride Westley costume. The licensed costume faithfully recreates the look of the deadly Dread Pirate Roberts, so you can instantly transform into the legend upheld by the young Westley! The black shirt has a lace-up front with a matching pair of pants. The mask and head scarf add a touch of mystery, while the sash and gloves put the finishing touch on the look. Once you have it all on, you too will be prepared to fight for your one true love, Buttercup! Do be wary of Fire Swamp Rats though. This costume offers zero protection from those little buggers, so you may want to add a sword to your order so you can fend them off!
A Happy Ending
So, save your true love from a doomed marriage to a monarch. Bond with a ragtag team of hooligans. Come up with some witty phrases to make a prince feel bad about himself. And, of course, when you're all done being a pirate, you can always hand the outfit off to your pal Inigo to continue the tradition of piracy on the high seas!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 38"||74cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Medium Tall||Shirt Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium Tall||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium Tall||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium Tall||Pants Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium Tall||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium Tall||Pants Outseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Sleeve Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|Large Tall||Shirt Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large Tall||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large Tall||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large Tall||Pants Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large Tall||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large Tall||Pants Outseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|XL Tall||Shirt Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|XL Tall||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|XL Tall||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|XL Tall||Pants Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|XL Tall||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|XL Tall||Pants Outseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Princess Bride PerfectionBy T2 | November 21, 2021Height 6'3" | Weight 150 | Size MediumWe purchased this for a pirate-themed night. He wore something simpler but elected to keep this... which meant I ended up being Princess Buttercup (red dress with gold sash) for a Halloween couples' costume. Everyone loved our costumes but only one person guessed who we were. (Probably didn't help that we weren't standing next to each other much of the time.) Anyway, most people thought my husband was Zoro... which is a good dual costume idea. You could be Westley, or ad a hat and a cape and you could be Zoro!
Anyway, the quality was reasonable, the fabric hung well and was true to size for a medium, long enough for my tall husband, and the fabric washed well so we can repurpose this for future costumes, perhaps as a caterer... or a ninja!
Pair Westley with this and you won't be disappointed:
The fabric was thick and slightly stretchy; much prettier IMO than on the model. (I'm 5'4" and ordered sizes XS and S; returned the S because it's a very billowy costume.)
As You Wish...Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Princess Bride Perfection Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Princess Bride Perfection No (0)
- The shirt was niceBy Current Customer | September 14, 2017I really liked the shirt (and wish I would have just ordered it separately). The pants were REALLY tight/ small compared to everything else. The rest of the accessories felt a little cheap, and I ended up not wearing them. As I said, if I were to do it all over again, I'd just buy the shirt and wear my own black pants.Was this review helpful to you?
- So happy!By Usagik | August 15, 2017The costume looks great on my husband and fit true to the measurements listed in the size chart. Looks perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume got noticed.By Anonymous | December 26, 2022We got lots of recognition and compliments about this costume. People even asked to have selfies taken with us.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2022Size SmallPants are way to smallBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 7, 2022Height 5’8 | Weight 220 | Size X-LargeThis costume looks very good.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Eliran | March 5, 2022Size MediumOutfit is good, just the shirt is a little big.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy David J Coughlin | October 15, 2021Size X-SmallSize is exactly as describedBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Pay attention to the sizing chartBy Maisy | October 14, 2019This is a great costume that is of a much higher quality than expected. That being said, the pant seem to run very small and have no stretch to them at all. I followed the sizing chart and my husband was JUST able to get his pants on. He is a very skinny guy. If you have muscular legs I would recommend going up a size. The shirt is loose fitting, so no problems with that. Overall a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Pay attention to the sizing chart Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Pay attention to the sizing chart No (0)Monster Responds...Hi Maisy! Thank you for the great feedback on the Princess Bride Westley Costume. We've made sure the size chart has a note about fabric's lack of stretch. Glad it worked out for you!
- Great!By kerplunk42 | November 20, 2018Great selection, good quality, clear cut shipping timeframes!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sam | November 19, 2018Fit was excellent! Love that it came with gloves! Material was excellent and the eyelets on the shirt were a nice touch- knew that if the string got caught it wasn't going to rip the shirt. Glad it's all licenced and looked great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pants are very slim in the legsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2018I found the size chart to be semi-accurate. The pants fit in the waits as stated, but the legs are way to small. I am worried they will rip out in the crotch seam because the legs are so small.Was this review helpful to you?