Princess Bride Westley Boys Costume
- Waist Sash
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Pullover shirt has laced V-placket,
- Shirt sleeves have gathers at the shoulders, buttons on the cuffs
- Slim-fit pants have elastic waistband
- Satin waist sash has same-fabric ties
- Tie triangular head scarf as desired
- Reinforced eye mask has fabric ties at back
- Stretch-knit wrist-length gloves
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- The Dread Pirate Roberts would be proud!
TIME FOR A STORY!
How good is your child at serving out those one-liners? A one-liner can go a long way. If your child seems tough and sensitive at the same time you might give him extra ice cream without even realizing it! Usually, we don't like it when our children talk back... but when your kiddo offers up a rebuttal that comes directly from the glorious characters of The Princess Bride, is it even possible to resist? Why would anyone not want to reward such style!?
We all know this movie is chock full of awesome quotes that most of us have been repeating for twenty years now. It's about time this generation caught up with the wonder of this 90s classic! If your kiddo has the style and grace to land these lines, we've got a look that is going to make it even more amazing. Just say that you need a little Westley costume for your kiddo and you know how we are going to respond!
DESIGN & DETAILS
It's time for the officially licensed Westley costume from The Princess Bride. This costume is complete with a black lace-up shirt, waist sash, and black pants you know of the Dread Pirate Roberts. You'll even get the black head scarf and gloves. Of course, the look wouldn't be complete without the black eye mask. Pair it with Buttercup, Fezzik, and Inigo Montoya to make your good guy team complete and, this time, we're happy to say it for you: have fun stormin' da castle!
AS YOU WISH!
Honestly, we want nothing more than everyone to enjoy an amazing costume and when it comes from The Princess Bride, it is even better! This Westley costume for your kiddo is a wish that we're happy to grant. We'd love to hear about the quotes your tyke is going to shout!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||19" - 26"||48cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 29"||56cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 31"||61cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||29" - 36"||74cm - 91cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- What a perfect costume!By Joy | January 21, 2023My son was the spitting image of the Dread Pirate Roberts. The shirt is exactly like the movie, but it does run small. I got a larger size because of the measurements and it fit him perfectly, but once he grows a bit it's over. The pants are stretchy in the waist with lots of room, but the pants taper significantly. The sash is fantastic as are the gloves and mask. The headpiece is a little smaller so it doesn't hang out the back like the movie, but so, so worth it. Amazing costume. Just don't forget to get a sword!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Shirt little smallBy AMY | October 14, 2022I ordered the Large for my son who wears 12/14in boys. Everything fit except the shirt which was tight in chest and arms, so tight I had to split up the side and put a t shirt underneath. Everything else fit great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy J | November 2, 2021Runs very small, I ordered it bigger than I thought we needed and it barely fit. We had to cut the bottom of the pants just to get his feet though as the ankles were to tight.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?