Adult Minotaurus Costume
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Body armor
- Bull mask
- Boot covers
- Latex bull mask has horns, ears, snout, and helmet
- Mask has small eye holes, foam padding inside for comfort
- Faux leather body armor has fur collar, minotaur on chest
- Armor has a minotaur on chest and faux fur collar
- Armor fastens with Hook and Loop fastener under arms and around the back
- Faux fur kilt has faux leather trim, Hook and Loop fastener closure
- Kilt does not cover the chest as pictured
- Boot covers are fur w/ molded latex bull hooves
In Greek mythology the Minotaur was a creature with the head of a bull and the body of a man. He lived in a labyrinth, which has got to be frustrating when you're just trying to find a bathroom. Then some jerk named Theseus showed up and killed him! It was probably justified, considering that the Minotaur was a half-bull, half-man monster, but maybe Theseus just got fed up when nobody could find the bathroom. So we should honor the Minotaur! Never has the combination of man and bull been so powerful and fearless as this beast. Until now, when this costume was created. Sorry, did we say costume? We meant the best warrior armor and uniform ever devised! Come on, let's drop the history lesson: this costume is just plain awesome. Look at that Minotaur head! Do you think anyone is going to give a mediocre reaction when you show up in this? Nope! If they aren't running for the hills, they will be bowing down at the fact that you look freaking incredible!
But this costume is no joke. Don't even consider it if you're not completely serious about rocking out. If this is a maybe, you're not ready for it. Buying this costume means fully committing to destroying all who oppose you. It means winning every costume contest and being drafted into a Greek mythological recreation of the Minotaur story. That's how powerful this costume is. It is not to be trifled with. Much like an actual Minotaur. Free the beast inside you, place the great bull head upon your crown and roar with power!
|Standard||Kilt Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Standard||Kilt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
- Great Costume, Hot HeadBy xcsmooth | October 30, 2013Overall this is a great costume. The head is awesome. The biggest problem with the costume is that the armor portion does not have any fur under it so you are mostly exposed if you don't find something to supplement. I recommend a muscle shirt, that would out great for me. The armor tended to slip off the shoulders so it was nice to have something to pin it to to keep it in place. The head was very hot to wear all night and I had to take it off often. This costume was a big hit at the party and I would recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- So fun!By Anonymous | September 16, 2018My teen daughter wore this all night last Halloween! He arms wore exposed so people could tell it was a girl due to her white acrylic nails, and she wore black leggings so they could be seen too. She also wore a sports bra and her hair in a bun. Head was very hot. She had to constantly take it off to avoid overheating. Very hot and sweaty suit but hilarious for a teen girl to wear a minotaurus mask. Again she was very hot in the suit so keep that in mind.Was this review helpful to you?