Deluxe Men's Toga Costume
- Tunic w/ Drape
- Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Cream colored tunic has toga drape in front
- Drape is edged w/ black and metallic gold-leaf brocade ribbon
- Sleeves are edged w/ strips of black polyurethane faux leather
- Adjustable brocade ribbon belt fastens with a Hook and Loop fastener tab
- Polyurethane faux leather cuffs fasten with Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Toga! Toga! Toga!
Nobility! Finery! Passionate and powerful gods! Academic and tempered minds engaging in worthy debate and discourse over complex and important matters! Drunken nights of wild boasting and debauchery! … Well, not all of that seems like it belongs wrapped up into the same perceived culture, but this is the Ancient Rome we know and love and it is completely understandable how so many find themselves seeking to reenact much of the ancient civilization.
Whether you have ambitions of high society and the delightful antics that might accompany them or grand designs for a place among the ancient Roman gods, there is certainly one thing that holds true: you must look the part. And that part demands the perfect toga! The illustrious garment is seen worn both by Greek and Roman gods… which is admittedly a bit of a confounding kerfuffle. Are they the same gods interpreted by two different cultures? Two different pantheons who occasionally reside in similar places? Neptune, for one, was a pretty raging guy and rather impossible to deal with on even the best of days, though his Greek counterpart, Poseidon, enjoyed offering council and healing to those he liked… (and tormenting those he didn’t). Well, we might not be able to solve those differences, but we can definitely recognize that they had superb toga taste.
And, whether you’re looking at doing a historical reenactment or headed out to the local frat for the perfect toga party, you are going to look fantastic, too, with this Deluxe Men’s Toga costume. The cream colored tunic has a draping front, edged with contrasting black and metallic gold-leaf brocade to give you that exotic and wealthy feel. The sleeves are edged with faux leather and the matching wrist cuffs give you that air of authenticity. Be sure to add the right leather sandals and perhaps a crown of ivy and you’ll be ready to ascend without even needing to debate the deific origins!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Jeff | July 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- it was okBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019But need instructions on how to put it onWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Toga TravelerBy Current Customer | October 3, 2017This product made it all the way to New Zealand in record time! It looks great and fits perfectly- it will definitely look the part in the upcoming symposium.Was this review helpful to you?
- Simple and goodBy Gny Loh | August 31, 2016I like this. Fits nicely on my colleague.Was this review helpful to you?