Women's Pop Art Zombie Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Women's Pop Art Zombie Costume
- Shirt, skirt, leggings: 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit; vest: 100% polyester
- Pullover mock-turtleneck shirt has printed graphics on front
- Skirt & leggings both have elastic waistbands, printed graphics
- Vest has appliqued black ribbon edging
- Foam gloves have printed fingernails
With all the zombies in the media, you were prepared for the fallout. Everything happened as you thought it would. There were fires in the streets, cities full of soldiers and tanks, and people fleeing in droves. You didn't think you'd become a victim you had your bases covered but you made one big mistake, you didn't properly tie your shoe laces before leaving the house.
It's not fair, we agree. You just bent down to tie your shoe for a second before receiving that first fatal bite. Unlike that zombie video game you used to play, this time you didn't get to start over. So, yeah, you didn't think you'd end up like this but your future as a zombie is surprisingly bright. For one, you're glad you wore your cute skirt and vest for the apocalypse. It would be a shame to be stuck wandering the earth in some muumuu. Two, your skin has taken on a fresh, dare we say, couture sheen. If biting people uncontrollably wasn't frowned upon at the Guggenheim, you'd be their new figurehead with your fresh new look. Actually, you should go check it out, New York is a great place for a chic, culturally relevant zombie.
An outsider might say that you are more mod than in you were in life, that's fair. It's also fair if you go for their brains as they're critiquing your former look. Somehow dying has given you a new lease on life. Your bones might be showing but you've got more guts than you ever did in life. You do look good but if you do get a do over, wear Hook and Loop fastener shoes!
|Small||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium||Leggings Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 40"||74cm - 102cm|
|Large||Vest Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very cute, but the colors are offBy kayley | October 29, 2019This is a very cute costume but it's turned into quite a bit of work to make the costume look like it does in the pics. The bones on one of the legs are pink, not white, the gloves are too small for my normal sized hands, the blue jacket is actually more of an darker indigo color and looks like Star Trek so I'm swapping that out for a different top. It's also very hard to find the correct shade of green face paint because it's very bright green in this pic, but it's actually a little duller in person. It's unfortunate that there's not a male version to go with this, or maybe even just be able to buy the green zombie outfit separately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost perfectBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Height 1.68m | Weight 70kg | Size MediumFirst I bought an “L” size but was too big then I bought “M” size is much better, but there is something about the T-shirt that the print is kind of low or like a lot of space between the neck and the print.
The skirt is very tight so kind of small. The gloves are cute but like kind of small fingers lengthBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very big tshirtBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Height 1.68 m | Weight 70kg | Size LargeIt is bigger than what is says in the measurement chart. I did measure myself in order to make sure that I will fit however the product indeed is bigger that’s what is advertised.
The material is much better quality than others that they offer I need to stretch it to fit into your body however the T-shirt is really big in the tórax part and also extremely loose in the arms and neck, So instead of looking cool chick seems fluffy, Maybe I would recommend it to a friend suggestion to select a smaller sizeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?