Kids Living Dead Zombie Costume
- Hooded pullover shirt
- Vinyl chest piece
- Vinyl full-face mask
- Variegated black and gray base fabric that's a 94% polyester/6% spandex blend jersey knit, with ruffled, dangling strips of 100% cotton variegated black and gray jersey knit
- Hooded pullover top has Hook and Loop fastener strips at the shoulders for attaching the chest piece, and a swag panel to cover the chest piece
- Pants have an elastic waist
- Molded vinyl chest piece fastens to the shirt by Hook and Loop fastener strips at the shoulders
- Molded vinyl mask has slits for the eyes & nostrils and mesh over the mouth
- Mask is held in place by an elastic band
Zombie movies and cartoons have become a huge hit with both adults and kids alike. No longer are zombies just a boring trope in a scary movie, now they are taking center stage in both movies and television shows. Whether your child loves the classic movie zombies or the modern, more human-like zombies, they'll just love dressing up as a zombie this Halloween!
Kids zombie costumes come in all sizes and styles and this Kids Living Dead Zombie Costume is the perfect mix of the classic and modern zombie look. This costume comes complete with all of the gruesome details you’d expect from a classic zombie costume, but with enough modern comforts that they can move around easily on all of their Halloween adventures.
This Kid’s Zombie Costume is designed as a shirt and pants combo. The pants have an elastic waist for a comfortable fit and the top and pants have matching gray and black poly blend fabric. The molded chest piece attaches with Hook and Loop fastener at the shoulders and gives the costumes its from-the-grave look. Finally, the molded vinyl mask has slits for the eyes for clear vision and is held in place with an elastic strap. The gory details truly set this full zombie costume apart from the others.
Emerge from the crypt
Just add black boots and gloves to complete this Living Dead Zombie Costume. Your child will look like they just emerged from the crypt with this realistic costume. No need for any zombie makeup – this costume and mask combo has your child covered this Halloween or for a fun night out in the neighborhood!
|Small (6-8)||Pants Length||30"||76cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Small (6-8)||Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||32"||81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Large (10-12)||Pants Length||33"||84cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Length||26"||66cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||21" - 32"||53cm - 81cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Pants Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||27"||69cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 9, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Good but not greatBy Ashley | November 1, 2021The small fit my 6 year old pretty well! It wasn’t too long so the length of the pants were great. I ordered the 6-8 size small for her and she normally wears 6-7. My only complaint would be with the mask. It was squashed in the package and didn’t want to lay right so she didn’t really end up wearing it :(. That’s the whole reason she wanted the costume. Overall it worked out ok and she had fun so I would still recommend as the next person may not get a squashed mask.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kids Love ItBy Baggs Studio of Ballet | May 31, 2017Using the costume for a dance recital, minus the mask. The boys were so thrilled that they were ready for Zombie Land any day of the week.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Height 3’6” | Weight 60 lbs | Size Large (10-12)Fit perfect. Runs slim but that worked out for my son.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Silicone body plate on the wrong sideBy wesley salen | October 30, 2019this costume is overall pretty cool, but when it arrives with the zombie's chest plate on the back, it makes it pretty funny looking. Be weary of this issue with the company that makes this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Zombie CostumeBy nyc136 | November 20, 2018By 9 and 11 year olds both wore this. The pants and shirt are really comfortable and allow long johns underneath. The rubber chest plate doesn't stay on too well, and the mask is fairly uncomfortable as it makes seeing and breathing hard. The kids were ok with ditching those and pulling the hood over their heads. For the costume maker, skip the mask and chest plate, and add a long, scraggly wig and some grey and black face make-up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | October 4, 2016Costume was everything and more than what was expected. Grandson was extrememly happy putting this costume on. Great job.Was this review helpful to you?
- Night of the teen deadBy FREDDY | September 26, 2016The best I ´ve seen, and the size was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Creepy ZombieBy SUANNE G. | November 10, 2013Really creepy. My 12 year old loved it! Nice quality ( for being 'tattered) and held up very well. Mask was a little big, and smelled very plastic-y but overall very pleased!Was this review helpful to you?