Miss Dead Receptionist Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Cape
- 100% polyester brocaded faux silk
- Dress has back zipper, spaghetti straps that attach to cape neckline
- Glittery tulle cape has stand-up jagged collar
- Satin sash has printed words "Miss Receptionist"
Just because you're dead doesn't mean you can't look fabulous! Who knows when your vibrant sense of style could lead to new opportunities (even if the rest of you seems a little drained of life), and by wearing our spooky exclusive Miss Dead Receptionist Costume, you'll be the most dazzlingly dressed ghoul at the afterlife office party!
Would anything be a bigger bummer than going through all the trouble of getting dressed and ready for a beauty pageant, only to bite the dust right after winning it? Not that it would be the preferred end to any situation, but all that hard work and preparation for the pageant would go to waste. Believe it or not, though, the bureaucrats in the underworld take stuff like that into consideration when someone's number gets called, and it might actually help a ghost get a decent post-life job. Showing up to the afterlife all dolled up in a stunning dress and make up could quickly land them a coveted receptionist position, which gets their foot in the door for all kinds of otherworldly occupations. While some ghosts see death as the end of the line, others see it as the start of a new career!
Luckily, we've designed this classy costume to give you the right look for the job, without having to actually kick the bucket. This dress's jagged hemline and brocade design are cute and macabre, and look positively spine-tingling when combined with a bright wig and some ghoulish green body paint. And don't worry about having to answer phones at any ghostly costume parties you go to; even Dead Receptionists have to cut loose from time to time!
|X-Small||Chest||28 1/2" - 32 1/2"||72cm - 83cm|
|Small||Chest||30 1/2" - 34 1/2"||77cm - 88cm|
|Small||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Chest||31" - 36 1/2"||79cm - 93cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 39 1/2"||86cm - 100cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Perfect Costume!By Cara | November 13, 2013When I received my costume, I was more than happy. At first, I was a bit skeptical because of a review that I read on Amazon. The reviewer said "the material was see-through". I can only assume that she was talking about the cape, which it is. And it looks great. The dress also fit true to size. The only alteration I had to make was pin the straps to make them shorter.
If you are planning on being Miss Argentina from Beetlejuice and don't want to make the costume yourself, I highly recommend this costume. I plan on using this costume for many years to come, as it was a hit everywhere I went!Was this review helpful to you?
- I loved my costume. Miss ArgentinaBy SUZANNE H. | November 8, 2013I thought the costume was perfect. I had a ton of compliments on my costume. It fit perfect and looked great. This costume was better than any express store costume I have ever bought and plan on using again. It was also at a great price and fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth itBy Anonymous | October 19, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 140 | Size SmallI took this picture as soon as I got the costume out of the package- not the finished look ;)
This fits great! I am 5'10 and usually a size 2-4 in dresses so I got a small. It does have some stretch but not much. I was planning on making this costume myself but this is a great quick version of Miss Argentina. The sash says Miss Receptionist, and it is small and not of quality, but I bought a sash from a different retailer and wrote MISS ARGENTINA on it which I prefer. Love how the cape is attached to the dress. Overall, I'm happy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved my costume!!By Anonymous | October 10, 2016My favorite Halloween costume to date! It fit perfectly! Ran true to size. Everyone loved it and I had lots of fun playing Miss Argentina!Was this review helpful to you?
- Save Your MoneyBy April | November 11, 2018I was expecting a good quality costume since some reviews mentioned quality but it was nowhere near that. It’s pretty cheap material overall. The cape is plastic stitched together with glittery fabric and the glitter gets everywhere. The sash says “Miss Receptionist” instead of “Miss Argentina” like true character’s sash in the movie. Waste of $50. I wish I never bought it but I needed something last minute and I was desperate to wear something less common.Was this review helpful to you?