Plus Size Miss Dead Receptionist Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Cape
- Dress: 100% polyester, cape: 100% nylon brocaded faux silk
- Dress has back zipper, spaghetti straps that attach to cape neckline
- Glittery tulle cape has stand-up jagged collar
- Satin sash has printed words "Miss Receptionist"
- Exclusively, made by us!
You thought your last boss was a real devil. The kind of person who makes you work holidays, and keeps you away from your family. A real jerk. He even told you that you need to ‘be a little nicer, like a good little woman’. That was the last straw. You quit right there on the spot. But now you are looking for a new job.
You found an add for a secretary position. The only problem is that it says “Living need not apply.” Well, you really need a job. And honestly what does that even mean? It’s probably just some dude who pretends to be the Grim Reaper or something. You can get around that, you’ll just pretend also. That was three months ago. Turns out it wasn’t for someone “pretending” to be the Grim Reaper, but the actual Grim Reaper.
You got the job. But now you need to keep the job. This Plus Size Miss Dead Receptionist Costume will help you keep fooling your boss into thinking you are already one of the dead. He’ll never see through the sash that reads “Miss Receptionist”, or your expert make up (seriously you could work on movies as the makeup artist). Already he has been a better boss than your last one. He even gives you holidays off! You just have to make sure his schedule is in order for those days.
|1X||Chest||40" - 44 1/2"||102cm - 113cm|
|2X||Chest||44" - 48 1/2"||112cm - 123cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Jill | October 31, 2020Height 5'9 | Weight 186 | Size 1XI used my red wig and bobbie pins to keep the cape flames up. Fit was good. Slightly big in the boobies area. Big hit though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible qualityBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022This was the most cheaply made costume I’ve bought. It is completely see through, the back fabric was a solid red that didn’t match the front print, there were threads hanging out from all the seams and I honestly didn’t think it would hold up to actually being worn.
The print on the sash was stuck together and couldn’t be smoothed flat.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Debra | May 21, 2022Height 5.5 | Weight 180 | Size 2XGreat help on my costume. Need wig, makeup, and shoes still . This is the dress w/ cape and sash!!! I love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Size 2XDifficult to get in at first because I didn't realize Cape attached to dress straps. Like the extra room to put on bodysuit underneath but I could have gotten 1x. I'm usually 14/16 dress size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute Costume, Just Cheaply MadeBy Mishawn Merchant | November 1, 2020Size 1XI loved the costume just was upset the zipper broken, even when I ordered a bigger size. I had to safety pin my dress together for the night. The fire cape wouldn’t stay up around my neck. Had to keep lifting it the whole night. But it was a hit costume once I did my makeup and red wig.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Kisha | November 14, 2018This costume is very very very small 1X doesn't fit like a 1X it's more like a large instead. And this costume doesn't scratch.Was this review helpful to you?