Sexy Zombie Bride Costume
- 97% polyester 3% spandex
- Zips in back for closure
- Bodice features stitch-like detailing & black bow w/ skull
- Skirt portion features a jagged hemline & attached under layer of glitter tulle
- Sides feature ribbons for a form-fitting look
- Matching tulle veil features black ribbon & skull
- Veil secures w/ two ribbons
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
You have been dreaming about your big day since you were a little girl. You know what you want your bridesmaids to wear. You have the perfect wedding dress picked out. Now all you need to do is find someone to marry. A Mr. Perfect if you will.
You just never thought that the zombie apocalypse would happen before your big day. Now you're a zombie like the rest of the world, and you will never get married. It's the end of the world after all. However, there is a guy...he keeps making eyes at you. And not the your-brain-looks-really-tasty-eyes. No, these eyes have cartoon hearts in them.
Well, we have news for you! Zombies can get married. Absolutely they can. Just put on this Sexy Zombie Bride Costume, grab your guy, and get to the alter. You'll look fantastic in this white-ish dress, sure it might not be the one you were dreaming of as a kid, but you are getting married! That's got to count for something. And maybe make sure the minister is undead as well. You don't want any brainy situations on your hands. It might be a little difficult to wrangle the rest of the wedding party, but they will come once they hear the menu options don't include chicken, or fish. And after words you can all do the Zombie. Basically you all stand around, and moan for brains. But you will finally get that wedding you always dreamed of! (Even if you are undead for it.)
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Halloween in HollywoodBy Nella Anderson | November 17, 2013This dress was very comfortable and was well made. I was very surprised when I received it in the mail. It was very high quality and I will use it many times in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice dress, accessories not as expected.By Venetia | October 17, 2019My tulle veil did not have black ribbon or skull details like the description implies. Over all I love my costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Glitter!By Anonymous | October 10, 2018I got the costume in a size large I’m 5’10” & 180 pounds and it fit perfectly. If you don’t like glitter do not buy it! So much glitter!Was this review helpful to you?