Girls Zombie Costume
- Waist Cinch
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% EVA foam pieces
- Styled as a long-sleeved pullover dress
- Foam wounds sewn to sleeves
- Tattered fabric overlays at skirt, neckline
- Foam wound waist cinch secures with fabric ties
Zombie time. She knows the drill. End of times, the dead walk the earth, and brains brains BRAINS. You know all about zombie lore, but does she? Does she know what it really means to be a zombie? Does she know all the ins and outs of the undead life? Do you think she'll even know the best way to eat BRAINS!?
Let's slow down this roll, because obviously your child has got a couple things going for her. First of all, they have you to teach them all the nitty gritty details about zombie life. And secondly, they're going to have a fantastic zombie look when you hook them up with this zombie costume for girls!
It has all the real deal details that would look right at home in the movies or on tv's The Walking Dead. And when you outfit her with this costume, she'll have the style to match all of the coolest stumbling scenesters. Styled as a tattered dress, it has plenty of faux wear and tear to make it look like she's been roaming the earth for years.
If the frayed fabric isn't convincing enough, this dress also features foam guts and gore details that attach at the midsection and on the sleeves, so she'll also have the appearance that she was in quite a tussle. You'll still have to add some makeup to get the look just right, but when the entire effect is assembled, she'll have a costume that's ready for any undead convention. We just hope your neighborhood has lots of fresh BRAINS that are ripe for the taking!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2020We ordered a 8 10 and it was way to small. Also very poorly made. Falling apart just trying it on. She couldn't even get her other arm thru.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit VERY smallBy Shelby | October 26, 2019Way too short for my 4 year old! The skirt part started half way down her belly & barely covered her butt. Size up!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not greatBy Kelly | November 3, 2018Was not the size it said it would be online so was smaller than we anticipated. And was made pretty poorly, was basically falling apart by the end of the day!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but too skankyBy Anonymous | September 16, 2018My five year old tried this costume on and fell in love. My child is pretty short, and the one we tried was a size up from her age, but the skirt still just *barely* covered her bottom. If shirt were 6-12 inches longer, this would be perfect, but as it is, it's pretty indecent.Was this review helpful to you?