Adult Zombie Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Mask w/ Attached Wig
- Cotton blue shirt and grey pants w/ shredded look
- Sewn-in body parts over the chest, arms and thighs
- Shirt Hook and Loop fasteners in the back of the neck
- Elastic waistband pants
- Zombie character mask w/ attached hair
If you look out your front window one morning and see herds of zombies staggering around, you have two options. 1: make a break for it and eventually get horrifically eaten, or 2: join them. It may not be the most heroic choice, but this super-creepy Zombie Costume makes it pretty easy, and it definitely beats being eaten!
We know you're thinking, "No! You need to grab a shotgun, tie a dirty bandanna around your head, and fight for humanity!" To which we respond, "Come on, man, they're zombies." Every zombie movie shows flocks of survivors fleeing frantically at the sight of an undead horde, while a few brave souls band together to make a final stand, and promptly get eaten for their trouble. But people rarely try just teaming up with the shambling ghouls and seeing where it goes! Maybe after all the humans are eaten or turned into dead-heads themselves, the zombies just go back to what they were doing before they were zombified. And if that's the case, you would be totally free to return home and go back to bed! They never show that part in the movies, though, do they?
Well, okay, maybe being a zombie would be better without all the decomposition and people-eating. But this freaky full body costume lets you look like a reanimated corpse without all the gross stuff. The shirt and pants look like tattered clothes with exposed bones and organs attached, which go perfectly with the gruesome gloves and zombie mask. You may not like the undead apocalypse as a human, but in this costume, you can at least enjoy it as a zombie!
|Small||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Standard||Waist||26" - 42"||66cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- spookie !By Current Customer | November 7, 2015awesome costume ! very easy to wear (even with jeans underneath !) and ...easy to scare !
little advice: the eyes of the mask are too narrow to see properly so i had to cut them in the middle of the parade to be able to see ... other than that great costume !Was this review helpful to you?
- Love thisBy Lizzie | October 17, 2016My husband loves this since it was delievered this morning he has put it on twice haha think he will live in itWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy dima | January 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- False advertisementBy Anonymous | October 19, 2016The actual costume has nothing to do with the picture. If you want to get a better idea of how it's going to look like go to the plus size zombie costume. In any case, it's a paper-thin fabric that doesn't fit very well on especially with the plastic bone-look-like attachment. Unless we were sent the wrong costume by accident, I wouldn't suggest it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween weekend at campBy Current Customer | September 6, 2016Great costume well made mask was a little small but overall good won me best adult costume at Friendly Beaver Campground New Boston NHWas this review helpful to you?