Boy's Apocalypse Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester poplin, jersey knit, faux suede, and faux leather fabrics
- Sleeveless jersey knit shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt has printed graphics on front of waist & shoulder belts and weatherbeaten armor
- Poplin pants have elastic waistband
- Faux suede hooded jacket has jagged hemline, quilted faux leather shoulder & elbow pads
- Poplin scarf is roughly triangular with jagged edges; tie as desired
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Toy gun shown in photo is sold separately
- Officially licensed
What is it about an apocalyptic adventure that tickles our imaginations? It should be dark, dismal, and depressing. And in a way, it is. But we have to admit, it's fun to figure out if you would survive if civilization was no more. What part of post-civilization would your kids thrive at? If they are master fort-creators, they might enjoy finding the perfect shelter and building up barricades around the windows and doors to prevent rovers from breaking in. If they never fail to find your stash of candy then they would make awesome scavengers. Every survival group needs a hero that has the brains to search unexpected places for canned goods and Twinkies! Or perhaps your kids would make fantastic scouts. No matter what your kids' apocalypse skills might be, they'll be ready for whatever post-civilization throws at them when they slip into this Apocalypse costume!
Design & Details
This tough-looking ensemble was designed by our in-house creative team. It includes a shirt printed with a bandolier and a weathered armor look peppered with ancient bullet holes. A long coat is layered over the top. The arms of the jacket are trimmed with black faux leather while the back flows dramatically in the wind. The ensemble is topped off with a silver gas mask and black scarf to help protect your kiddo from whatever the elements might be in your child's dark imagination!
Surviving the Night
Are you getting excited for your child's Halloween events now that you can picture this look? We all know that your child is going to take off the mask sooner or later. Consider using any of our makeup accessories to give a dirty look or add scars to that post-apocalyptic look once the face is exposed. Ready to take on a scary adventure? This Made by Us costume will make your kiddo into a gritty survivor!
|Small||Pants Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small||Jacket Sleeve Length (from bottom of hood)||18"||46cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||21" - 30"||53cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Jacket Sleeve Length (from bottom of hood)||21"||53cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Large||Jacket Sleeve Length (from bottom of hood)||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||23" - 34"||58cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Sleeve Length (from bottom of hood)||25"||64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Jade | October 29, 2022Looks great! Better than most costumes you buy at store.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2022Mask is cheap and poorly made and the pants are incredibly thin.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?