Men's Steampunk Boots
- Pair of Boots
- All man-made materials
- Side zipper, 1" heel, lightly textured sole
- Lots of decorative straps, buckles and studs
- 3 functional snap pouches on outer side
Ah, good morrow, sir! Perhaps you be needing these finely crafted Victorian boots for a long journey in your aeroship soon. Methinks you could use a pocket or two for hiding both trinkets and treasures, though to be sure another man may not be able to tell one from the other! These boots are certain to catch the eye of any fair maiden you admire, and they will be enthralled hearing of your adventures on the frontier or whatever invention you've just put together in your workshop.
Obviously you're a resourceful fellow and ought to have the best boots for all your needs. Perhaps you worry of comfort after spending so many days on your feet, winding cogs and gears for strange contraptions. Let us then assure you that these boots would even be fit for the gueen herself, and would look right at home at a summer's ball or tea with the neighbors. So fire up the gyrocopter and grab a pair before technology leaves you behind!
|Medium||Boot height||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Medium||Calf circumference||15 1/2"||39cm|
- Steampunk bootsBy Cjpeppersiii | November 26, 2019Well made boots. They fit a person with a size 10 foot perfectly. The pockets all work and have just a bit of room for keys, money, and coin. They sit about 4" below the knees. Solid construction. The zippers make it real easy to put on and take off. Very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Steampunk boots Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Steampunk boots No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how these boots worked with your Steampunk outfit. It's so cool that you could use the attached pockets, perfect for a time traveler on the go!
- looks cool but not made all that great!By Anonymous | September 28, 2015the boots look nice but when i put them on it kind of feels like they could slide down, very costumy. im returning mine and spending the extra $20 to buy an authentic pair.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jesse Taylor | August 4, 2020Was this review helpful to you?