Plague Doctor Staff
- 4-Piece Staff
- Plastic rods w/ plastic metallic gold staff head
- Screw the rods together to assemble the staff
- Measures approx. 39" tall
- Exclusively, made by us!
Questionable Bedside Manner
Back in the day, doctors were some seriously scary stuff! Just picture it. You're shivering away, lousy with fever in your bed of straw. And here comes a man in a black cloak with a devilish beak, top hat, and a cane. Talk about throwing bedside manner out the window. There's no way a doctor dressed like that ever comes bearing good news!
Design & Details
This dramatic Plague Doctor Staff is the perfect way to top off your eerie Plague Doctor ensemble. The staff comes in three parts that easily fit together. Just over three feet, it's topped off with a golden-winged symbol that will make your patients feel suitably confused and intimidated.
Eerie Plague Doctor canes weren't just used to make patients feel scared as well as sick. They were also used to point out areas that needed medical attention, lift clothing and limbs without touching patients, and keep people on the street away. Yikes. Ironically, the plague doctors were still getting sick because the sickness was spread by fleas! Man, history would have been so different if people would have caught on to basic hygiene earlier! Still, we think this three-foot-long can be pretty handy to gesture with and make sure folks stay six feet away on Halloween night!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- trashBy Arianna | November 13, 2022Quality is horrible. It comes in 3 pieces, one part slid right in and one part wouldn't go all the way in, had a crack in the plastic as well. The gold color on the top part was scratched/rubbed off even though item was new.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poorly engineeredBy Rachel | October 27, 2022A dollar or two worth of plastic that didn't fit together properly and required hot gluing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's GreatBy Andres Gutierrez | October 6, 2020Its looks awesome if you get the costume to go with it. The materials are pretty good, it could be better though. I would recommend it, but I would put it away from reach of dogs, cats, and younger children because they mite bite or bend the plastic material. Overall I'm satisfied with its material and design.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Perhaps we should come up with a plague doctor staff for pets so they can run around and join you in the festivities. :D