- 2-Piece Cane
- Cane comes in 2 pieces that twist together
- Measures 38" long when assembled
- Molded plastic head shaped like a skull with multiple gears
Every dream requires a dreamer. Maybe that's why this detailed Steampunk Cane features a molded plastic head that looks an awful lot like a metallic skull, churning through fantastic ideas with the help of all those gears! Because even though we tend to think of a steam-powered retrofuture as a pretty great place to visit, nowhere is perfect. Buried under the gleaming machinery of all those clever contraptions, we're sure that there's at least a hint of the darkly-obsessive or macabre.
That's just the way that stories go: if the hero is a gifted but naive up-and-coming engineer, there's got to be a villain to balance the scales. So whether you're an earnest tinkerer who's lost himself in a mechanical labyrinth of his own brilliant inventions, or you're the diabolical mastermind who's built a dark secret into the turbine-driven heart of a floating city, this cane is a solid choice when you need somebody to lean on!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Size StandardI bought this cane as an accessory to my grandsons halloween costume. Haven't given it to him yet but suspect he is going to love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy SLee | October 14, 2021Great addition to the steampunk costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy CAK | October 8, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 17, 2020Size StandardBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?