Dead Zone Zombie Kids Costume
- Shoulder Pads
- 100% polyester costume with ragged look
- Shirt has unfinished seams, Hook and Loop fastener attachments inside for shoulder pads
- Black, elastic waist pants have Hook and Loop fastener to attach swampy mesh at front
- Vinyl 1/2 helmet has molded and sculpted details, elastic security bands
- Scarf is a swampy grey mesh
And there he goes dodging past a couple tackles right after a beautiful pass. He's making his way down the line just dragging past every defender and now he's on the breakaway sideline!
He's at the 30, the 20! Oh, but wait a minute there's a defender catching up to him...He goes for the diving tackle and gets a hold of a leg! But the running back keeps going! Wait a minute where did his leg go? The defender still has it! He's hopping past the ten, the five, and he dives for the touchdown! I can't say I've ever seen anything like it! Wait a minute, he's standing up for some sort of celebration. Oh my goodness, he's actually eating the ball! Somebody go tell our very first professional Zombie football player that the ball is not a brain! You just can't write this kind of stuff! (well unless you're a copywriter here!)
Sure, zombie football players might not have the speed of a regular football player, but they're much more tenacious. Once you turn your child into a member of the undead team with this zombie costume, don't be surprised if he keeps chasing after the guy with the football long after the game is over. This costume comes with everything your child needs to rise from the dead this Halloween and take to the field! The polyester jersey has unfinished seams and Hook and Loop fastener attachments inside for the included shoulder pads. The elastic waist pants are perfect for all night wear and also have jagged edges. The included swampy gray scarf gives him that just-from-the-crypt look and the vinyl half helmet completes the look. His game isn't over until he eats his brains. Let's me sure he doesn't do that. It might result in a little bit more than a 15-yard penalty!
|Size 6||Shirt Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Size 6||Shirt Length||19"||48cm|
|Size 6||Pants Waist||22" - 23"||56cm - 58cm|
|Size 6||Pants Outseam||13"||33cm|
|Size 8||Shirt Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Size 8||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 8||Pants Waist||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|Size 8||Pants Outseam||16"||41cm|
|Size 10||Shirt Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Size 10||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Size 10||Pants Waist||26" - 27"||66cm - 69cm|
|Size 10||Pants Outseam||18"||46cm|
|Size 12||Shirt Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Size 12||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|Size 12||Pants Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Size 12||Pants Outseam||19"||48cm|
|Size 14||Shirt Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Size 14||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Size 14||Pants Waist||31" - 32"||79cm - 81cm|
|Size 14||Pants Outseam||20"||51cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- DisappointedBy C | September 29, 2013The "helmet" is not a helmet but rather a vinyl headband that attaches to your head via elastic and velcro in the back. It is only 7", stretching from eyebrows to the top of your head. There is a thin foam strip which runs the entire length of the helmet (ear to ear) that is pressed in packaging, so rather than having a rounded top, you end up looking more like a cone head. It didn't matter much because it is glued together so poorly, that the foam just fell off anyway. What you are left with is a misshaped vinyl mess and not a clue what to do with it.
With the amount of creativity we'll have to throw together to make the helmet work, I should have rated this costume a sad "1" star. I'm giving it three stars because the shirt, pants and gauze draping are exactly as presented in the picture and description. The helmet picture and description are misleading.
Why even call it a "helmet"?Was this review helpful to you?
- Helmet?By Anonymous | October 19, 2018Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered this for my son. The helmet isn't a helmet at all. It's some weird rubbery flap thing that doesn't resemble a helmet in any way. The picture/description is extremely misleading. The rest of the costume seems to be good quality but the helmet is a joke. It was part of the reason I even ordered the costume. I'd send it back if I had time to find something better.Was this review helpful to you?
- Helmet is lameBy Anonymous | September 21, 2017As another reviewer commented, the helmet looks nothing like what is pictured. Its just a thin rubber headband like piece that does not hold its shape or fit on a child's head. The rest of the costume is cute, but definitely don't plan on using the "helmet" if you are purchasing this set.Was this review helpful to you?
I love itBy Current Customer | October 21, 2016Love itWas this review helpful to you?