Deluxe Shoulder Pads
- Shoulder pads
- NOTE: Not designed for contact play
We're not pro football players or anything, but it would take a lot of padding to make us feel safe lining up against 11 gigantic guys like the ones we see duking it out on TV every week. That's 22 huge arms attached to people who seem like they would really want to hurt us! Just thinking about that kind of pain seems like it could make us sore tomorrow.
So even though these Deluxe Shoulder Pads are not designed to cushion the wearer against tough hits, we'd say they're worth every penny if they help somebody sleep a little better at night, or fill out their favorite team's jersey. They'll make your child look and feel like a tougher, bulkier version of themselves, which could be great motivation when they're old enough to hit the weight room. And sometimes a little extra confidence is all they need to get out on the field!
- Great costumeBy Frank | November 18, 2018My son loved it will shop againWas this review helpful to you?
- My 4 year old grandson is very tiny and this with his steelers costume made him feel so goodBy Current Customer | July 5, 2016Thanks for making good when u said we would get everything on a certain date you made my grandson happy I have 5 grandkids and i am sure i will be buying from here again very satisfiedWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | July 14, 2021I had to return these because I wanted them for an adult. They would be okay for a little kid's costume, but not for real football play. They are really small and made of thin foam.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?