Women's Plus Size Basic Witch Jersey Dress Costume
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Pullover dress has long sleeves
- Printed graphics on front
- Hat sold separately
You might not think that there are a lot of good connotations when the ladies of your coven call you a basic witch but you'd be surprised. The title doesn't have anything to do with wearing Ugg boots or losing your entire mind when you step into the hallowed halls of Target. That's a different type of basic. No, life as a basic witch is all about mastering the classics, mixing potions, chanting conjuring spells, and flying on broomsticks on moonlit nights. Although, now that we think about it, basic witches are huge fans of Pumpkin Spice Lattes much like the original "basic" ladies. Hmm, maybe there is quite a lot of crossover now that we think about it.
Looking for Halloween clothing that you can wear to work and around town as well as heading out on Halloween night? This dress fits the bill. When paired with cute plaid leggings and boots while you're picking up your delicious seasonal coffee, you'll feel perfectly sweet and oh so Instagram friendly. Want to seamlessly move from work day to your Halloween night celebrations? Simply throw on a witch's hat and you'll be ready to go. Hmm, basic life is pretty great!
Bubble, Bubble, Pumpkin Spice Trouble
This autumn, embrace your basic side. If there's ever been a time for it, it's when the seasons are changing. After all, who doesn't love a nice, cheekbone enhancing duck lip backed by multi-colored leaves? What season is better suited to lighting Sandalwood candles and using that cozy Earlybird filter with a sweaterweather hashtag. So, go ahead and insert this Basic Witch dress into your wardrobe, because, as basic witches say, "Treat yo self"!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Odd fitBy Gina | October 20, 2021Size 1X/2XToo tight in the sleeves and bustBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Size 3X/4XThe arms are incredibly tight for it being a jersey material. Overall not thrilled with the cut or material.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy Current Customer | October 16, 2020This was great but it was too smallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?