Renaissance Wench Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, brushed flannel & faux leather
- Styled as skirt w/ corset over cream peasant blouse w/ elastic at neckline & sleeve cuffs
- Green baroque-print flannel corset has dark green inset & gold ribbon lacing
- Corset neckline is trimmed w gold lace; scarf measures 36" x 8"
- Burgundy skirt has elastic waistband & opening in front, tiered burgundy & green hem ruffles
- Brown faux leather belt w/ buckle over each hip adjusts for skirt slit height
Working in a tavern is much different these days than back in the Medieval times. For one, there aren't that many taverns! Sure, there are bars, there are dives, there are even inns. But the true-blue tavern has faded into the background. They are much fancier than back in the good old days when the floor was made of straw and the roof was made of. . . well, straw.
Whether you are changing the grog kegs or you're running the joint, this outfit is perfect for any up and coming tavern wench. The top has the nostalgic puffed white sleeves that were all the rage in the time of knights and maidens in distress. The corseted look has ruffles along the low cut neckline is made of pretty French floral fabric. The trim on the sleeves match the maroon skit. You'll find the belt straps handy for the hard wench work that is no doubt in store, it happens to be pretty alluring too! Hmm, it's not often that fashion and function work together. Now all you've got to do it tie up your hair with the included scarf and you'll be bringing back that tavern look.
So maybe you're planning one of those fancy time travel trips or maybe you're simply headed to a Renaissance fair, either way, people will know that you're the one to go to when they're looking to wet their whistle. So, make sure that grog room is fully stocked. It's time to bring back the good name of the classic ol' tavern!
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice costumeBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019This was a nice costume and it fit well. Unfortunately, when it showed up some of the eyelets on the corset was busted. Now I have to figure out how to fix it before I need to use the costume. Notice the picture posted, more busted after I took the picture when I tried to put the ribbon through the ones not busted.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 4, 2019Loved it. the only thing that was not right was the belt on the right side didn't have a buckle so i couldn't use it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Medieval Gossip GurlzBy RokB | October 4, 2017Nothing says Medieval "Hee Haw Honey" like a working wench costume! Sizing is good, but the gold ribbon down the front, while cute, is not as functional as I had hoped. The side belts for holding up the dress is a nice touch. The biggest issue is the top not being attached to the skirt in the front. This created a need to wear a leotard underneath for performance.Was this review helpful to you?
- love this costumeBy alice woods | October 21, 2014beautiful .Was this review helpful to you?