Renaissance Knight Costume
- Three piece chest and shoulder armor
- Pair of Gloves
- Renaissance Knight Mens Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tunic has long sleeves and tie detailing at the neck opening
- Tunic has additional panels and detailing at the hips so you will be comfortable atop your horse
- Pants are tan with an elastic waist
- Cape is a muslin fabric that is pleated at the shoulders and ties around the neck
- Latex armor piece slips over head and fastens with hook and loop closure in back
- Pair of latex shoulder pieces attach to the armor piece with hook and loop at shoulders
- Pair of brown vinyl gloves for important hand protection
The king calls, and you answer. It's a simple proposition, really. He's the new king, and he's moving to the capital where most, if not all, of his enemies live. So he needs the bestest, bravest, and burliest knights in all of the land to stand by his side. He's appointing a special unit of body guards, you see. The king's guard!
Do you think you have what it takes to serve and protect your king? We think you do! A Renaissance knight such as yourself will have no trouble guarding the king, well, provided for one very important thing. You've gotta have the right threads. And the right kind of armor! And don't worry about finding yourself a tailor and an armorsmith, either. Because we've got you covered. With this men's Renaissance knight costume!
The king demands the best, and you're going to want to look the part of a regal protector for your new job. This costume includes latex armor and a cape, so you can look like the elite knight you really are. Lion and floral engraving on the armor pieces make this set look regal and very expensive, but you won't even need the king's gold to get it.
The armor and cape on this set fits over a sleek knee length faux suede jacket, and faux leather gloves and boot covers are included to complete the costume effect. All you'll need to complete this look for your next mission is a prop sword and a slick hairdo (check out some of our wigs for the right look!) and you indeed will be ready to serve the kingdom. All hail the king!
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Armor Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||41 3/4"||106cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|Large||Armor Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||42 1/4"||107cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Armor Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Careful on the sizingBy Ragnar | January 14, 2021Height 6’4” | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeThe absence of a back picture set me on edge, but I ordered anyways really liking the design of the armor pieces (I was planning to repaint them to use in a warrior Beauty and the Beast costume). I ended up liking everything else, but the armor is one size, so only order this if you’re small (smaller than it says).
That armor really should be stand alone from the undershot, come in multiple sizes, and of course cut better (when it arrived, one of the pieces had been over trimmed into the detailing).Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?