Boy's Crusader Costume
- 2 Belts
- Pair Of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Quilted brown tunic w/ sequins on the sleeves and hemline
- Pullover tabard has sewn on red cross
- All over sequins cowl w/ attached hood
- 2 belts w/ buckles and sizing holes
- Pair of gloves are one size fits most
- Weapon not included
If you had lived in Europe in the wide range of years from 1095 to 1492, you probably would have known a man or two who had joined in a crusading movement. It was a popular choice for many reasons. For one, if you were a serf, you legally belonged to your lord. The pope promised that serfs that joined in the fight would be given freedom on their return. Soldiers also joined to see the world, get land, gain wealth, and have their sins wiped clean. Like all other ventures, every individual had their own reasons for joining. Now that the crusades have been over for more than 600 years, the little crusader in your life can choose their very own mission. Are they crusading to fight for freedom from an early curfew? Or perhaps they're campaigning for a trip to an indoor water park this winter. Like the actual crusades, every soldier is in it for a different reason. Whatever your child's motivations might be, the mission is sure to be more successful if they're dressed for success!
Design & Details
Your child will feel like they're ready for anything when they slip into this Made by Us crusader costume. The costume has a tunic at the base and with silver sequins that make up a chain mail look and texture. Your child is sure to be excited about the "shining armor" look. A red cross tabard is draped over the tunic and the hood is draped over the neck, looking awesome whether it's worn up around the head or down. The look is topped off with details like the draping belt and faux leather gloves.
A Sharp Look
Kid's will be jumping with excitement when they know this costume is coming in the mail. Make sure they're ready to wear this costume as soon as it's out of the package by adding on a sword and shield and pairing it with leggings and boots. We'd say this costume will conquer this Halloween with ease!
|Small||Brown Tunic Length||24"||61cm|
|Small||White Tunic Length||37"||94cm|
|Small||Gloves Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Medium||Brown Tunic Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium||White Tunic Length||44"||112cm|
|Medium||Gloves Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Large||Brown Tunic Length||29"||74cm|
|Large||White Tunic Length||49"||124cm|
|Large||Gloves Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|X-Large||Brown Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||White Tunic Length||53"||135cm|
|X-Large||Gloves Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Lea Delgado | October 15, 2020Size MediumWhat a great costume! My son is 10 and every year looks forward to his costumes and this one he loves more then any one he has ever had. Of course I made it look worn and dirty because there is no such thing as a clean Crusader, so thank you for making his Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! It looks like your little crusader is going to have a great time this Halloween. Hopefully, he'll have medieval-themed fun long after all the Halloween candy is gone!
- Great costumeBy Holly | April 17, 2020Got this costume for our Faces of History homeschool event. Fit well - paired it with the boots and the crusader shield and sword.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! Your son's crusader costume ended up looking iconic! Thanks for leaving a review and such beautiful photos!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?